SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why some brethren are EMBRACED at SI

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Fletcher

I have always been blessed by all of your posts. Your heart comes through loud and clear. I suspect out real life personalities are similar.

I am so glad you are a part of the forum.

2016/9/8 20:34Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Greg

Your goodness and devotion is threatening to me because it shines light on places in me that I do not want to look.

You do a great job moderating this forum in a humble and Christ-honoring way, and I appreciate all you do. I cringe sometimes when I know that you have to deal with some unsavory behavior but you always do it well.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was no unsavory behavior on a Christian forum? It would make your job easier.

2016/9/8 20:37Profile

Re: appollus

"Brother appollus had to lovingly exhort me for putting myself down (he's next on my "HitList of the Beloved") instead of seeing my "self" and personality as it is immersed into Christ's identity."

Your insight summarized a revelation in which I was desperately in need of...via my hearing of Matthew's gospel today (in an overzealous effort to start "bearmaster's" 30 day NT challenge)...

Thank you for reminding me to rest and abide in Christ's identity in me as my utmost form of "self" expression.

Wow! Thank you. You didn't have to reassure me. Thank you.

Love-in-Christ,

kyp

2016/9/8 20:38
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Proudpapa

PP- I so appreciate you because I usually agree with you! :)

Now there are a few areas where we disagree but we can always agree to disagree without getting nasty. You have shifted my thinking in certain areas and that takes some doing.

2016/9/8 20:39Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Katina

Dont ever stop your quirky way of posting. We need some quirkiness- but there is always depth to your quirkiness and sometimes I have to read it twice to get the depth of it.

I am glad you joined the forum!

2016/9/8 20:41Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Forrests

Forrest-

Dude you are another guy that is threatening to me. I sense you are a pretty young guy but I could be wrong- in any event I can tell you are sold out to the Lord and I appreciate everything you type.

I might push back a little sometime, but it is only in the interest of discussion and perhaps learning from each other. Keep the good stuff coming.

2016/9/8 20:43Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Awakened

Mark- you are another guy I really appreciate because I agree with you 95% of the time. Love your sense of humor and your straight talking. You bring a good degree of moderation to the forum, and I can tell you are devoted to the Lord.

2016/9/8 20:46Profile

Re: sherri2

You have been a blessing by posting the link to Nik Ripkin!!!

You introduced me to a new spiritual father and teacher. That is precious to me, sherri2!!!!!

I listened to the entirety of his message on "Believers in Persecution and the 3 Non-Negotiables"

What a revelation! Now, the blessing of just that one post is going to provide me with spiritual food for months as I cruise through even more of his messages!

I haven't been this excited since sitting and learning at the feet of the late Ray C. Stedman! I have devoured his bible exposition...

Nowww, Sister sherri2, I've got a new teacher who is going to amplify this revelation about Christian persecution which the Lord has put on my heart (thanks to my Brother-in-Christ, bearmaster's time, wisdom and fellowship).

I love you in Christ Jesus,

kyp

2016/9/8 20:46
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Appolus

Frank-

I know I irritate you sometimes but that is only because out of self defense I push back on some of your posts. Its that light shining on corruption thing.

You are a true prophetic voice on the forum and I take every word you type seriously. I am so thankful you are part of this forum.

2016/9/8 20:54Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: twayneb

Travis-

Always the voice of reason. Always very thoughtful and if truth be told I can hardly bring myself to ever disagree with you, even if I do- which is rare. The way you post reflects time spent with Him.

2016/9/8 20:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy