SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : PA law would permit men in church's ladies' rooms

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

PA law would permit men in church's ladies' rooms

http://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2016/09/06/pa-law-would-permit-men-in-churchs-ladies-rooms

A traditional family values group is hopeful that a Pennsylvania bill granting special privileges to homosexuals and “transgender” people will be challenged in court if it becomes law.

The controversial progressive bill requires a business or organization with four or more employees to hire workers – even if their lifestyle and beliefs about human sexuality are contrary to their employer's views.

Diane Gramley of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania explains that one section of the bill exempts religious employers yet another section makes the bill apply to them.

“Large churches that maybe have a gym or something like that, and have shower facilities, they also would be forced to allow men in the women's shower room or women in the men's shower room if they think they're the opposite sex,” Gramley told OneNewsNow.

She stressed that this would also apply to church daycare centers and other religion-based groups.

“It solely turns the whole idea of sexuality on its head,” Gramley argues. “And it's just tragic that we as a country have come to this, but I just can't help think of how William Penn – the founder of Pennsylvania – would think about what's going on in his dense woods.”

If the bill becomes law – one that is supported by Governor Tom Wolf – Gramley is hopeful that it will end up in court. It was noted that there are constitutional provisions – state and federal – that protect religious freedom.

COMMENT:

This issue escalates. The devil is working overtime to silence the church's stand against sin. Next thing we will be confronted with is that the WORD will be considered hate literature and banned where it will be difficult to purchase any.

Anyhow, back to my question.

As I ponder this issue, I have a nagging sense this issue is a backlash by males against feminism. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Sandra

2016/9/7 9:02Profile
savannah

Re: PA law would permit men in church's ladies' rooms

I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking.

Please rephrase your question, or explain what it is that you're asking.

Thanks

2016/9/8 15:27Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

No. I think it is a satanically inspired idea, justified by perverted men to get their fantasies fulfilled. Evil-pure and simple.

2016/9/8 22:09Profile
savannah

Ginnyrose(Sandra),

No reply from you...was wondering if you might have gotten too close to the edge and fallen off the planet!

2016/9/13 21:15Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

What I mean to say is that feminism has run amok in popular society with males being dragged through the mud, marginalized socially and in the workplace, giving females greater priority. Males are deemed to be non-essential for the welfare of society.

I was wondering if the males are so fed up being marginalized, denied their proper role in society that by invading the sanctum of females (their restrooms) they are working to get even with women?

Get it?

Sandra

2016/9/13 22:35Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

The only problem with that theory is that I doubt the "transgenders" who are claiming the right to use the bathroom that corresponds with their "identity" are feminists.

2016/9/14 8:26Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

As a female I consider it an act of meanness for a male to want to invade a woman's privacy and he jolly well knows females are no physical match for them! Now, he can legally do that and "Hey! Gotcha!"

Can't stand those people. It takes every ounce of civility to not give in to my innate disgust.

Doesn't sound like I am practicing Biblical non-resistance, does it? Welll....this is one time I am backing off knowing God hates it worse then me and he will mete out justice who will do a fine job of it.

Sandra

2016/9/14 12:28Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes Sandra-- what has always struck me is the rudeness of these people. They seem to have no concern whatsoever that they may traumatize young children even if they never touch them. Little girls should not have to see male genitalia on someone otherwise dressed as a woman.

A reasonable human being would understand this and as a matter of courtesy not push the issue. But that whole piece is missing.

If the transgender lobby showed this sort of courtesy they would receive much better treatment but this fact is lost on them.

2016/9/14 12:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy