SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Passerby,

Amen! Jesus is the Temple and He is building His Church.

By the way, I just want to make is clear I am not labeling anyone on SI a Christian Zionist. John Hagee labels this of himself and his followers (those who support war in the mideast).

Zechariah 6:12

12 and speak unto him, saying, ‘Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, “Behold the Man whose name is The Branch! And He shall grow up out of His place, and He shall build the temple of the Lord.

So the temple being built is a counterfeit to the true temple.

1Cor 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, YE ARE GOD's BUILDING.

Zec 8:9 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that THE FOUNDATION OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built.

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the FOUNDATION of the apostles and prophets, JESUS CHRIST himself being the CHIEF CORNERSTONE;

Jesus referring to HIMSELF as the TEMPLE OF GOD;
Matt 26:61 And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

2016/9/4 11:14
docs

Re:

Where do you think Christ will return to Julius? When He sets feet on the earth again, on solid terra-firma, what geographical location on earth do you think this will involve? Do you have an opinion on this?

2016/9/4 11:20Profile

Re:

Yes, my opinion is in the scriptures but I am driving now.

2016/9/4 11:36
TrueWitness

Re: The Temple described in Ezekiel ch. 40-43

The temple that Ezekiel describes in chapters 40-43 has never been built. I'm wondering if this is the temple the Jews will build again before Christ returns (the one in which the AC will declare himself to be God). If I had to guess, I'd say that the Jews will rebuild the temple after the design of Solomon's temple but again that's just a guess. Does anyone think that the temple described in Ezekiel 40-43 is not a literal building of wood and stone but spiritualize these chapters as describing the temple of Christ (the cornerstone) and the Church (the living stones)?

2016/9/4 12:06Profile
docs

Re:

Well be careful driving good bro but that's not even a artful dodge. Ha!

2016/9/4 12:08Profile

Re:

Not driving anymore but too busy to write to you what I need to write.

2016/9/4 12:34
proudpapa

Re: Bro Docs

I am interested in how premillennialist interput this portion of scripture ?

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

edit:clarity

2016/9/4 13:50Profile
watchnpray

Re: docs

It's definitely in Scripture (and what a chapter!) and I'm champing at the bit from wanting to answer, but Julius was asked so I'll let him handle it.

On another note, and as I've stated before, I believe there might well be a literal, personal Antichrist (as well as we ourselves constituting "antichrists", as I have previously suggested and as also Brenda posited on another thread), but this AC figure should not distract us from the AC spirit within the body proper of the Church - the only "edifice" that may rightly be adduced as being the "temple of God" (see the Bible references Julius provided on this same thread).

2016/9/4 14:24Profile

Re:

William,

Meeting went long today. We are just now starting to eat and fellowship. Feel free to share. After eating it will take me an hour to get home.

2016/9/4 14:55
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

As there are a 100 versions of amillenialism and such, I'm sure there are about the same for premillennialism.

But this premillennialist believes this happens at the end of the 1000 year reign and after when satan is released "from his prison to set out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, and to lead them into battle" (Rev 20.7-10).

After this we are taken to what John said, "And then I saw a great white throne, and one seated upon it from whose presence both earth and sky fled and vanished" (Rev 20.11-15) and here is the 2nd resurrection for the judgment where the saved and unsaved, "death and the grave were themselves hurled into the lake of fire, which is the second death. If anyone’s name was NOT FOUND written in the book of life he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Because in Rev 21:1 John says, "Then I saw a new Heaven and a new earth, for the first Heaven and the first earth had disappeared and the sea was no more."

I believe it is that simple but I do know that my interpretation may be wrong! If you want to know more, someone else may have to help you b/c I have to be careful as not to argue with you.

God bless you,
Lisa

2016/9/4 16:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy