SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple

Saints,

Please do not let this turn into an argument, it is just well worth noting that this is occurring;

---

A significant step was recently taken towards reinstating the Temple service when the nascent Sanhedrin selected Rabbi Baruch Kahane as the next Kohen Gadol (high priest). The selection was made as a precaution for Yom Kippur. If the political conditions should change, allowing the Jews access to the Temple Mount, they will be required by Torah law to bring the sacrifices. Rabbi Kahane is confident that if that should happen, Temple service could begin in less than one week.

Rabbi Kahane is a prominent scholar, knowledgeable in the complicated laws pertaining to the subject of the Temple Service. He is part of the Halacha Berurah Institute, established by Rabbi Avraham Isaac HaCohen Kook, the first Chief Rabbi of Israel, which deals with the elucidation of Jewish law from its Talmudic sources (Oral Law) and commentaries. He has played a prominent role in all the reenactments of the Temple services performed to date.

This year has already seen much Temple-oriented activity: the Temple Institute has created a registry of kohanim; established a school for educating men of the priestly class in the details of the Temple service; and performed reenactments on all the holidays, including the especially significant Passover sacrifice.

read more: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/#EQ4O6VWKCqq3WkXd.97

2016/9/3 17:42Profile

Re: Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple

Thank you, I will pray for Rabbi Kahane to have a revelation of Jesus Christ, the true sacrifice and the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world.

2016/9/3 20:55
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

The very sad thing about this is that there are many Christians who are cheering this on.

2016/9/3 21:34Profile

Re:

Yes, Todd this is something we can talk about and it is very relevant. Not only are many Christians cheering it on but supporting it... for the life of me I don't understand that.

God is not cheering it on so who are they taking their instructions from?

The truth is that God will not turn his back on His Son to recognize or accept OT sacrifices.

2016/9/3 22:03
docs

Re:

It is into this type of temple and activities that it is believed the AC will perform His abomination and exalt himself above God. Paul was not referring to the temple of the church. The temple of the church and this type of temple are two separate things altogether.

That's all. I just thought I would mention it quickly.

Peace.

2016/9/3 22:50Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thx David- that helps to explain its potential significance.

2016/9/3 23:22Profile
proudpapa

Re:

A Muslim Looking Forward to the Third Temple?

The following is a press release from Turkish religious figure Adnan Oktar (pictured, center), who recently hosted a number of Israeli Jewish officials during Ramadan and very interestingly expressed his anticipation for the restoration of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Mr. Adnan Oktar, prominent Muslim opinion leader from Turkey, welcomed a delegation of rabbis and politicians from Israel for the iftar dinner he hosted in Istanbul on June 22, 2016. Rabbi Dov Lipman, a top officer from the World Zionist Organization, was among those attending the dinner, along with many Muslim, Jewish and Christian representatives. Following his visit to Istanbul, Rabbi Lipman noted that he was very pleased with the friendship and goodwill blessings he received in Turkey, and the previous negative image about Turkey in his mind had completely changed.

Mr. Oktar’s guests from Israel also appeared on his live program on the A9 television channel, and applauded Mr. Oktar’s unwavering efforts to end anti-Jewish sentiment in Turkey. The program saw important statements on relations between Israel and Turkey, peace in the region and the world, and in particular on the friendship between Muslims and Jews.

Mr. Adnan Oktar explained that the days when the Prophet Solomon’s Masjid and Palace (Solomon’s Temple) will be rebuilt in an atmosphere of global peace and tranquility are at hand. Rabbi Ben Abrahamson, who is a historian and consultant to the Sanhedrin regarding issues related to Islam, emphasized that the rebuilding of the Temple is a very good development for all mankind.

Mr. Oktar said that Muslims, Jews and Christians share many common values and the current opposition was a ploy of satan. He said people of reason who are full of love should come together and enourage peace and love.

When Mr. Adnan Oktar was asked what should be done to dispel the tension between Muslims and Jews, he urged the Israeli and Turkish governments to be more courageous, and not be influenced by loveless articles published in the media or be concerned with loss of votes.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/29586/Default.aspx

2016/9/3 23:30Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I don't cheer it. I join the prayer that God saves them the only way men are saved, thru Jesus.

I do believe, however, that Israel will be saved in the time of the end and that a greater purposeful seeking God through the invalid, voided means of temple service will open their hearts and minds so that they will mourn and wail and repent when they look on Him whom they have pierced.

2016/9/3 23:50Profile

Re:

Added 1 all caps statement in the middle for clarification

Amen Tim. If there's any "excitement" at all in me, it's that these things point to the prophetic reality that the events foretold of by the prophets, the apostles & Jesus Himself are drawing closer, even at the door (AND THAT EXCITEMENT IS IN KNOWING WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE RETURN OF JESUS. MUCH CLOSER - FYI). But there's certainly no joy in knowing Jews & the ecumenically deceived will do these abominable things. And there's a knowing in these things prophetically by the scriptures that there's a time of great distress & deception "just ahead" as these things begin to come to pass. But there's sorrow for those who will put their hope in anyone or anything but Jesus. He is coming to show Himself strong in salvation & judgement at the end of all these things. Again, the most loving thing true believers can do for Israel is pray for them & share the Gospel with them

There are various strains of Islam & various schools of thought & various forms of "Jihad" they each conduct; military, cultural, political, etc. but they all have the same end goal in mind when the time is right, trust me. Oktar is an interesting individual to say the least. My friend Joel Richardson was taken to Oktar's palace basically & interviewed live on Turkish TV after he wrote The Islamic Antichrist. You can find it online. JOEL PREACHED THE GOSPEL TO OKTAR AT HIS PLACE UNDER ISLAMIC GUARD IN TURKEY DURING THE INTERVIEW.

2016/9/4 1:21
docs

Re:

I don't want to broad brush any one or any group with a label or whatever that may not be fit or be true in all cases. So I'm open to correction here because in the end we are all in this thing together. It's been my experience looking into these issues that those who rejoice when signs of a third temple being built may do so because they see this as a sign that a pre-trib rapture is near. This is seen for the most part in dispensationalism and its pre-trib view that holds to the doctrine of a pre-trib rapture. Near or at the time when a temple is rebuilt etc. is seen as a time when a rapture will have or is soon to take place and the church will have been removed to heaven. So if the temple is being rebuilt then rejoice because we are soon to be removed. This view causes many believers to wonder why parts of the body of Christ can rejoice even at the mention of a third temple being built by people who remain enstranged from Christ and His sacrifice.

2016/9/4 7:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy