Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Mark of The Beast by John Rhys Watkins

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

The Mark of The Beast by John Rhys Watkins

(edit)I changed the subject line because I listened to the sermon The Mark of The Beast. WOW! (/edit)

I've emailed [email protected] and [email protected] and BOTH emails came back undeliverable.

I have enjoyed his Mark of the Beast sermon and was inquiring where to find more and how I couldn't speak for Greg but I thought he would be interested in uploading them.

Does anyone know anything about this man or did he just shut down everything digital and just stick with cassettes?

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking! :)

God bless,
Lisa

The Mark of The Beast by John Rhys Watkins
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=12063&commentView=itemComments

2016/9/3 16:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: JOHN RHYS WATKINS

Sister,

This is another thread to learn more about this brother: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=30875&forum=40

I will search and see if any other messages can be found, if you do find any we would be happy to include them on the website.

2016/9/3 17:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sister,

He left a comment on a audio sermon:

Date:
3/23/2002 1:33:34 PM
E-Mail: contact via email
Name: Pastor John Rhys Wakins
City: Cardiff
Comment:
Dear sir,
just to let you know how much your sermon warmed my heart.
Surveying the day of Pentecost.
I am a Pastor in the "Land of Revival" Wales. How I wish this was true today. Your coment of how revival came "just as christianity was being snuffed out" was so true. This is what is happening in Wales, Christ is being snuffed out! Revival must come and I believe it will. There is an excitement amongst some of the young people we speak to.
We have just finished a 3 week revival meeting in the city of Newport, in the heart of Wales. Well revival did not break out, but the branches of apathy were broken in the lives of many that were freshley burdened to see Christ glorified in our nation.
If it is possible to purchase audio tapes of you message we will copy them and send them free of charge to all our supporters.
We have a very modest tape ministry but we are sending tapes all over the world.

may the Lord Jesus bless you.
may God send you revival.

Pastor John Rhys Watkins

pressing this should open a new window to email him: http://www.sermonaudio.com/emailcontact.asp?typeid=guest&keyid=644

otherwise you can find the email link on this page under his name: http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_guest_view.asp?sourceid=indy

2016/9/3 17:59Profile

Re:

Much discernment is needed concerning what comes out of Wales after the last fiasco, which involved Andrew Kelley who supported the leaders, but now has said that he is a Satanist and calls himself Ichabod.

The Beast is simply any man who leaves his first love, Christ, as we all do, becoming lukewarm, and dethroning Christ from His place in the holy temple which is within ourselves if we are joined to Him. That man has become anti, Christ.

Believers are pointing their fingers everywhere yet are anti Christ themselves unless they return in repentance and are revived or brought back to life.

666 merely means that the man is marked on his forehead where his mind has left the ruling of the Trinity and has put himself back on the throne of his heart.

2016/9/4 2:30
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: JOHN RHYS WATKINS

Hello Lysa. I dont know if it was only that topic you wished to hear but theres a lot more of his sermons (18) here. Maybe its not the subject matter you were looking for though.

David.

2016/9/4 5:47Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: The Mark of The Beast by John Rhys Watkins

I am 8/10's way through this amazing sermon.

I am going to church and will listen to the rest.

No matter what side a person is on on the end times, "and blood did not reveal these things to him, but My Father in the heavens," did and praise God for it!

God bless everybody who takes time to listen,
Lisa

2016/9/4 9:03Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by David
Hello Lysa. I dont know if it was only that topic you wished to hear but theres a lot more of his sermons (18) here. Maybe its not the subject matter you were looking for though

That was just the first one that caught my attention and that I listened to this morning but I did download them all!!

Thanks David

God bless
Lisa

2016/9/4 10:26Profile

Re:

I'm listening to it as we speak

2016/9/4 16:33

Re:

Aren't we blessed to be spared of that "strong spiritual delusion"???

2016/9/4 16:50

Re:

Brenda,
That type of over-allegorization IMHO basically makes the word of God void meaning nothing at all or whatever we want it to be. It clearly says in in the prophets & epistles there is "a man" of lawlessness, a "son of perdition", etc. & in Revelation a time comes when Jesus binds the false prophet & the beast & throws them into the Lake of Fire. How does He do that with the "AC within you" or the "beast you become when you disobey" or whatever? That makes no sense & can't be reconciled with all of the relevant reference texts to the subject. I know there are apocalyptic metaphorical symbolism in certain texts, but if we just "make it up as we go along" on anything & everything like that, but you can't fit a created paradigm into all the scriptures on a subject, it is a problem IMHO. I'm not trying to be contentious or argumentative either, just honest.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/9/4 18:12

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy