SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
dohzman

Testimony

I wanted to pass on a testimony that happened a few days ago. A dear sister in the lord was lead of the Lord to fast and pray for 5 days. After the fast was complete she did what she normally does for work by going to a market and setting up there and selling her merchandise. While she was working a woman was shopping there accompanied by her older son . This woman had a seizure not 10 feet from her location and died. The paramedics came and could do nothing so this sister in the Lord went over and laid hands on this woman and prayed, she rebuked death and the Lord raised this lady up in the presence of several hundred people. She than explained the message of salvation and prayed with this lady and her son about salvation .

I wanted to share this because sometimes on these forms we argue to much and miss the really important stuff. The power of God is in simple faith and obedience, some times our theology stands in the way of what God really wants to do through us. I like a little book by Justin Martyr call " We Don,t Speak Great Things We Do Them".

God Bless Bro DMiller

2016/8/28 19:40Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Testimony

Quote:
by dohzman
The power of God is in simple faith and obedience, some times our theology stands in the way of what God really wants to do through us. I like a little book by Justin Martyr call " We Don,t Speak Great Things We Do Them".

Bro Miller,

Thank you so much for this incredible testimony! We NEED to be encouraged to be "doers" of His word!

God bless you,
Lisa

2016/8/28 22:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God. A blessing to read this tonight. May God give authority and boldness to believers to not just minister the Word but also the Spirit in Jesus Name.

2016/8/28 22:30Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Amen!

2016/8/29 0:28Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Amen brother D!

That's the power of the gospel!

2016/8/29 0:50Profile

Re:

Praise the Lord.

The simple child-like faith in the Living God is all we need.

Captives are waiting to be set free by God's people.

2016/8/29 1:02
docs

Re:

Amen to that! And again, amen!

2016/8/29 6:22Profile
mackaymarsh

Thank you, Brother Miller for posting this God honoring testimony.

And thank you also for for your last paragraph. I was reading today in Luke, Chapter Six, Verse 46, “Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?" This lady, after being raised from the dead, along with her son, and evidently the crowd, heard the Gospel and the message of salvation. The Name of God was glorified!

To God, alone, be the Glory forever!

Wayne

2016/8/29 19:28Profile

Awesome!

2016/8/29 19:42
Theophila

Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome testimony.

2016/8/29 22:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy