SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God Bless you all & farewell...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Jeff, thanks as well. My brother NDY go way back, cannot remember a time that I did not know him. LOL.
Anyway you word was good and taken to heart, All the best to you and God bless as well!

2016/8/26 13:15

Re:

Jeff,
May the Lord keep you and bless you, may he lead you in the path of righteousness, may he make known to you his aboundant love, his truth and his perfect will for you, may he bless your family also. For his name's sake. Amen.
Thanks for your contribution on this forum.

2016/8/26 13:16

Re:

Thanks Toszu,
God Bless!
Jeff

2016/8/26 13:31
Blessedchild

Canada

Re:

Dear Jeff, I don’t post often but do read a good bit here, and have been blessed many times by your steadfastness in speaking the uncompromising truth boldly with a heart for His sheep, particularly those young in the Lord.

God bless you and your family as he leads you in His paths of righteousness.

Blessings in Jesus

2016/8/26 14:24Profile

Re:

Blessedchild,
Bless you. This has been a real blessing to me actually. That even though I am highly imperfect & muddy it up at times, I have shared what I felt led & compelled to share on SI in these recent threads, especially concerning God's heart for Israel & proper use of Biblical hermeneutics & context. Honestly, I thought there would only be mostly a cheering section for my leaving. Reading these posts like yours has surprised me greatly & really blessed my soul. 😊
In Jesus,
Jeff

2016/8/26 14:40
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

Jeff: The discussion of the word has helped me examine myself and grow. I have been blessed by your participation. Bless you as you move on and may you bear much fruit to His glory!

2016/8/26 15:34Profile

Re:

Dear bro Jeff, sorry to see you leave. I believe you to be a balanced man of the Lord who cares about what he writes and searches his own heart. I got your e-mail recently and enjoyed seeing pics of you and the family. Sorry I have not responded to that e-mail as of yet. Take care bro and may the Lord always go before you..............bro Frank

2016/8/26 16:44

Re:

TwayneB,
Thanks brother for the encouraging word. Loved hearing about you're sharing with Collins about your home church group. As a part of one myself, there was a lot of wisdom in what you wrote. May the Lord bless your group there in Joplin. I still think of that horrific tornado when I think of Joplin (& all the construction on that highway in front of the HIXpress & the toll road & how if you don't exit at the road time, your stuck going halfway to Tulsa to turn around! 😊 I used to cover the whole south central USA as RM, so I am familiar with that area somewhat. Anyways, Lord bless you & your fellowship,
Jeff

2016/8/26 17:32

Re:

Frank,
Thanks for your kind words. That means a lot to me as I see balance & wisdom in a lot of what you often write. No worries on not writing back. I just figure if you can see someone, you don't just feel like you're writing to some atherial typist on the other side of the internet cable, but a real human being made in God's image with a real life, real family, etc. A lot of your writings & advice has blessed me before.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/8/26 17:35

Re:

Quote:
by jeffmar1130 on 2016/8/26 14:40:32

Honestly, I thought there would only be mostly a cheering section for my leaving. Reading these posts like yours has surprised me greatly & really blessed my soul. 😊
In Jesus,
Jeff

Maybe you will stay then. I count not one person cheering.

May the Lord bless you in all your endeavors for Him.

2016/8/26 17:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy