SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God Bless you all & farewell...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Docs,
That's awesome brother! I know you'll enjoy it. If you aren't yet familiar with him, I would suggest Ray Vandar Laan's Faith Lessons From The Peomised Land "That the World May Know" video teachings on site in all of Israel and the ancient world. Great for bringing out deep truths from the Word & the Land. Some of his stuff you can find on YouTube for free - others you can buy online for download or DVD. I have all of it. Good stuff. I Don't agree with him on every minor point always, but find his studies overall to be amazing (he is "pan-trib", "pan-millineal" & never even touched Israel in eschatology, but you will see even the meat that relates there in what he teaches and be blessed. I know you will). Definitely Keep in touch.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/8/26 9:25
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

God Bless you brother Jeff, trust me in the days ahead, you will feel a little burden has been lifted away. Wise is he who refuses to compromise righteousness.

2016/8/26 10:56Profile

Re:

Thanks MrBillPro,
I actually already do! 😊👍🙏🏻☝️💪🏻👊
Blessings & peace,
Jeff

2016/8/26 11:23

Re:

Jeff take care

We are on the same page, more than you think perhaps

2016/8/26 11:41

Re:

Ditto

2016/8/26 11:46

Re: God Bless you all & farewell...

Dear Bro Jeff,
I have appreciated your Berean tenacity and wondered how you handled all your various responsibilities while writing so prolifically. But there is no doubt in my mind that the fire is in your bones for Jesus Christ!

Thanks for sharing your testimony of deliverance from death to life in Christ! Never stop! Praying for you and your family.

In Christ,
Sis Leslie

2016/8/26 11:56

Re:

Leslie,
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Again, a cup of cold water for refreshing!
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/8/26 12:20

Re:

Rev & NDY,
Thanks & God Bless. A word of admonition though not to fall into sarcasm, verbal vehemence, or a wrong spirit. We can be wrong in spirit even if right in what we are saying/defending. And that's not just aimed at you, as I have seen others do it from the other side of these issues in their way (we all tend to defend "our way" of doing it & attack & accuse others'- such is the nature of self-justifying flesh). Be willing to admit & humble yourselves too. I'm Not asking you to capitulate, compromise or cater to it either - just to strive to do it in love, grace and truth & in a right spirit. In this, you will do more good for what is true concerning the Lord, Israel, etc. & not further damage those who may be "on the fence" & have only the nature of the exchange by which to initially judge truth from error. I have to remember this myself at times:

"If people disagree or despise you, let it be for your position & not your disposition."

Anyways, God Bless you both!
Jeff

2016/8/26 12:26

Re:

Thnaks Jeff. The battle is the Lords.

2016/8/26 12:44

Re:

Amen! That's right, & we don't want to ever be counted with the "Sons of Thunder" in Luke 9:

51When the days drew near for him to be taken up, he set his face to go to Jerusalem. 52And he sent messengers ahead of him, who went and entered a village of the Samaritans, to make preparations for him. 53But the people did not receive him, because his face was set toward Jerusalem. 54And when his disciples James and John saw it, they said, “Lord, do you want us to tell fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” 55But he turned and rebuked them. 56And they went on to another village.

Now, these 2 weren't forever cast away, but we're rebuked by Jesus and restored, & will be sitting on the thrones judging, but they were rebuked (& earned the nickname of "sons of thunder" among men as a result, which was not a compliment, but a reminder). Remember humility. I'm talking to myself right now too. And I don't mean fake humility as a show and a cover-up for deception, but true humility, from the heart. You will always be accused of "harshness" even when you speak truth in the spirit (Paul, Jesus, John, Peter, James, Jude, & many famous saints of prophetic Ilk down through the ages like Tozer, Ravenhill, Brown, Katz, etc. we're accused of such for speaking truth), but you just make sure your heart is pure before the Lord in all things & remember the battle is in fact His. And THEN humbly & boldly speak truth and "let the chips fall where they may". Discernment & Criticism are two different things. Prophetic spiritual declaration & flesh-empowered bashing are two different things. May we all find the right balance in spirit and truth I these things so that we need not be ashamed at His coming, amen?
God Bless!
Jeff

2016/8/26 12:59

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy