SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Kayah in Burma have still not heard the Name of Jesus!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The Kayah in Burma have still not heard the Name of Jesus!

Saints,

many have still not heard the precious Name of Jesus in Burma.

Will we see them in heaven and will they raise their finger to us that we saw the need but never attempted to pray or tell them of the Good News? Our Lord is coming soon.

Watch here:

Unreached Peoples: The Tribes of Myanmar Burma The Kayah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sat93ib_XA

Donate here and specify this people group "The Kayah in Burma": http://asiaharvest.org/asian-workers-fund/

2016/8/17 12:04Profile

Re: The Kayah in Burma have still not heard the Name of Jesus!

I know the Chin state on the northern border was forever "closed" for the longest. When I went about 10 years ago (with David "Servant" of Orphan's Tear/Heaven's Family Ministry), we went to orphanages in Rangon/Yangoon. Then we flew up into Kalaymyo up north & saw a lot of the people & conditions up there (& followed around by the police/soldiers). But I remember going to one orphanage at the bottom of a mountain that I was told the other side of the mountain was the closed Chin state. But I think I was told recently that area was now accessible with the Gospel. Not openly or fully, but nonetheless some access can be made. I love the Burmese people. Some of them I still remember so well. I remember a great dear brother talking to me and telling me he just wanted to come to America, attend a Bible College & be as lucky as we were in "Christian America". I remember explaining to him that his understanding from Myanmar of America and the church and society were way off. I told him I went to Bible college/seminary, but the best learning I have ever done has been being locked away with the Word of God, praying & fasting all the time, & walking with the Lord trusting His spirit. But the picture they had? Anyways, this people & this country has forever been on my heart. And I can still see looking out the plane windows in the middle of nowhere over jungles & seeing Buddhist temple pagodas on "high places". May the Lamb get an abundant harvest from this land first dawned by Adonirum Judson.

2016/8/18 2:01
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I remember explaining to him that his understanding from Myanmar of America and the church and society were way off. I told him I went to Bible college/seminary, but the best learning I have ever done has been being locked away with the Word of God, praying & fasting all the time, & walking with the Lord trusting His spirit.

Amen brother!

Sadly some of the "bad" western Christianity has come into the country. Hence there is a great need for true disciples to be made that is only what Asia Harvest is seeking to do. Though Christianity did come into Myanmar (Burma) in the 1800's it has chiefly been lost and alot of Catholic and other main-line dead denominations are not producing true Spiritual disciples who are born-again and full of God's Spirit.

Of course God is doing a work in Burma by His Spirit. May we pray for this people group and others who still have barely or not heard at all the Name of Jesus!

2016/8/18 15:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy