SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse

Camille Paglia: “Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse” (video)

There is a deliberate and concerted effort to put everything transgender at the forefront of mass media. Academic and social critic Camille Paglia explains how this is symptomatic of a wider cultural problem.

Last year I identified the transgender and “gender fluidity” issue as an artificially created propaganda wave made to bring about important change in society. In my article entitled The Agenda Behind Bruce Jenner’s Transformation, I explained how Bruce Jenner’s widely publicized sex change was part of wider Agenda aiming to blur the boundaries of genders and to celebrate deviation from nature as a great achievement. Furthermore, it was to prepare the field for upcoming policy changes around the world.

Months later, mass media propaganda turned into laws and policies. From the “war of the bathrooms” to the allowing of parents helping their young children undergoing sex change, modern society is shifting drastically towards a new definition of gender – a term that was considered binary since the dawn of time (in the human race).

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/camille-paglia/

2016/7/31 12:49

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy