SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Bill O'Reilly categorizes born again Christians with ISIS

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
forrests

Re: Former President Bush

Quote:
AbideInHim Said: You never have had anything good to say about President Bush.

May I ask which "President Bush" you are referring to?

Here is what President George W. Bush is on record having said publicly:

https://youtu.be/UGu0-kTi3Eg

2016/7/29 9:16Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Frank,

I apologize brother for the comments that I made. I know that we have disagreements concerning politics, but we are in agreement concerning most things
Concerning the Kingdom, and this is all that matters.

Blessings to you brother,

2016/7/29 9:57Profile

Re:

When we are in the death camps our disagreements on politics will be irrelevant. The only thing that will matter will be our gathering at the cross of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Persecution has a way of burning away the peripheral tissues and putting the cross before us.

Simply my 2 cents.

2016/7/29 11:16
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I just read that there has been mass importation of lions into the US and all the football stadiums are being retrofitted with animal cages in the basement.

2016/7/29 11:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Watch the video and think carefully at his words:

[He just finishes talking about ISIS and finishes with:] "I know in certain christian religions that if you don't become born-again, you go to hell. They preach that! If you don't become born-again and accept Jesus as your Saviour, it doesn't matter who you are you're damned. So there are alot of things IN ALOT OF RELIGIONS THAT ARE DISTURBING, but we are not seeing alot of religions act out as we are seeing islamic zealots act out."

1. He is brainwashing people watching his TV show that believing people are going to hell is wrong or FANATICAL.

2. He is also saying that evangelicals who hold to that exclusive view are as extreme as ISIS but just NOT ACTING OUT.

It is as clear as day, Frank is right, we are going to be marginalized by most, maligned and unless we side with a lukewarm majority who are preaching a false Jesus we will be persecuted, jailed and treated as terrorists.

2016/7/29 11:56Profile

Re: From Paul Washer

...They were martyred and they were persecuted as enemies of the state, as child molesters, as bigots, as narrow-minded stupid people who had fallen for a ruse and can contribute nothing to society...

Brother Paul Washer

---------------------

It seems to me in light of what Bill O'Reilly is saying. Paul Washer's prophetic words are coming true.

But some still reject our brother's words as being nonsense. I tremble for those in my heart.

Simply my thoughts from the foot of His cross.

2016/7/29 12:11

Re:

I just read that there has been mass importation of lions into the US and all the football stadiums are being retrofitted with animal cages in the basement.

---------------------------

Todd you and a few others in this forum are mocking the idea of persecution in this nation. I truly tremble for you in my heart. May God have mercy on you.

My thoughts.

2016/7/29 12:17

Re:

I love you Mike and no disagreements over politics is going to change that. God bless you brother........bro Frank

2016/7/29 12:26
forrests

Re: Amen, Greg!

Quote:
by sermonindex on 2016/7/29 8:56:16

Saints,

Watch the video and think carefully at his words:

[He just finishes talking about ISIS and finishes with:] "I know in certain christian religions that if you don't become born-again, you go to hell. They preach that! If you don't become born-again and accept Jesus as your Saviour, it doesn't matter who you are you're damned. So there are alot of things IN ALOT OF RELIGIONS THAT ARE DISTURBING, but we are not seeing alot of religions act out as we are seeing islamic zealots act out."

1. He is brainwashing people watching his TV show that believing people are going to hell is wrong or FANATICAL.

2. He is also saying that evangelicals who hold to that exclusive view are as extreme as ISIS but just NOT ACTING OUT.

It is as clear as day, Frank is right, we are going to be marginalized by most, maligned and unless we side with a lukewarm majority who are preaching a false Jesus we will be persecuted, jailed and treated as terrorists.

Amen! Well put.

2016/7/29 13:05Profile

Re:

Bro Greg writes.....

"1. He is brainwashing people watching his TV show that believing people are going to hell is wrong or FANATICAL.

2. He is also saying that evangelicals who hold to that exclusive view are as extreme as ISIS but just NOT ACTING OUT."

That is exactly right. Now remember saints, now that the homosexual agenda has been pushed through, the next big push will be to do away with the notion that there is only one way to heaven. To say other wise in the near future will become a crime, a hate speech crime..........bro Frank

2016/7/29 14:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy