SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Bill O'Reilly categorizes born again Christians with ISIS

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Bill O'Reilly categorizes born again Christians with ISIS

Brothers and sisters, this is part of the future for the saints. We will be categorized as haters and purveyors of hate speech. Remember this man is not part of some crazed left wing anti-christian group, he is very much in the camp of "conservative Christians." Religionists have always been the deadliest enemies of the saints and this spirit will come roaring back. This Catholic man puts " born-agains," in the same camp as fundamental muslim extremists......bro Frank

http://therightscoop.com/bill-oreilly-calls-born-again-christianity-disturbing-compares-to-islamist-extremists/

2016/7/28 11:27
forrests

Re: Bill O'Reilly categorizes born again Christians with ISIS

Amen, thanks for sharing brother.

2016/7/28 11:33Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Now Frank.

The title if this thread is not accurate. If you listen to what Bill says he says that evangelicals believe that if you are not born again you go to hell, which of course is a true statement. But Catholics have been disturbed by this for 100s of years.

He specifically stated that only radical Muslims are out there killing people.

I have no idea where you get the idea he is comparing evangelicals with radical Islam when he specifically states that only radical Islamists are doing the killing.

Again, as a good Catholic he is duty bound to bash the born agains.

He interviewed mike pence last night who admitted he was an evangelical(Bill pushed him on this) and Bill didn't really seem upset by that at all.

2016/7/28 11:47Profile

Re:

Now Todd,

How did I know you would reply to this? Lucky guess :) Listen to what he says and you will clearly see that he categorizes born agains with radical Muslims, only difference being one group kills the other does not and he calls them both disturbing. So the title of the thread is spot on Todd.

"He interviewed mike pence last night who admitted he was an evangelical(Bill pushed him on this) and Bill didn't really seem upset by that at all."

Pence was not asked whether anyone who is not born again goes to hell. If asked and answered correctly, Bill would have a problem with that because then Pence would be saying that Bill was going to hell and Bill would have thrown him into the same category as ISIS as he clearly did on the video shown. Bit naive of you to think otherwise Todd or perhaps just deliberately obtuse?..............brother Frank

2016/7/28 12:16
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Having watched Bill fairly regularly over the years, I just think you are overstating his disdain for evangelicals. I don't think he disdains them anymore than any good Catholic.

2016/7/28 13:48Profile

Re:

He doesn't disdain evangelicals, they are his audience, he disdains the notion that unless a man is born again he cannot enter the Kingdom of heaven and anyone who says so is likened to Muslim radicals and Bill finds it all disturbing.......bro Frank

2016/7/28 14:03
forrests

Re: I agree with Frank

Quote:
"..he categorizes born agains with radical Muslims, only difference being one group kills the other does not and he calls them both disturbing."

The distinction between the violent and the non-violent is already being blurred and will continue to be going forward.

"LGBT activists blame Christians for Orlando attack" http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/13/activists-blame-christians-orlando-attack/

"A Christian’s Responsibility for Orlando" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-crawford/a-christians-responsibili_b_10448534.html

"ACLU Attorney Blames Christians for Orlando Jihad Attack"
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/aclu-attorney-blames-christians-for-orlando-jihad-attack/

2016/7/28 14:22Profile
forrests

Re: Good Video to support this discussion

Here is a link to another great brief look at this issue: https://youtu.be/r7-Zdvyr4kU

Sounds like Mr. O'Reilly is a proponent of a type of "New Age"/"New Thought"/"Enlightenment"/"Illuminist" philosophy that is common in the occult and modern politics and philosophy...

2016/7/28 14:31Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Bill O'Reilly categorizes born again Christians with ISIS

Frank,

It is very obvious that Bill O’Reilly is not a born again Christian, but having watched his show many times, for the most part he defends Christians and is hated by many Muslims because he speaks the truth about the Muslim religion.

Frank, you never have liked the Fox News Network, and you have a bias against conservatives. This is very obvious from the discussions we have had in the past. You never have had anything good to say about President Bush.

The Fox News Network is far from perfect, but in my opinion Fox is needed to give an opposing view to the lies, deception, and distortion of the liberal news media, who backs and defends Barack Obama to the hilt. CNN and MSNBC despises
Born again Christians and their views about abortion and same sex marriage.

2016/7/29 8:31Profile

Re:

Mike, I shared a link where Bill O'Reilly is very disturbed by " born agains," and compares them to Radical Muslims and your reply to the piece is to take a couple of shots at me? That in itself is disturbing brother. Can it then be said that you have always been enamored of politics and right wing conservatives? So what if you have or not, you are simply my fellow born again brother and we will soon have a common enemy. The Lord is removing the scales from many eyes by reducing the political process in this country to a mere farce. God help anyone whose trust is in the arm of man and whose loyalties belong, not to the Body of Christ, but to a political point of view or party...........bro Frank

2016/7/29 8:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy