SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : please pray for me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Hope765

please pray for me

Hello all,

I am new to this thread but not new to this site. I have enjoyed listening to and reading many inspired messages.

I hesitate to write here a request for prayer since I have never done such on a forum before. At the same time, to some my problem may appear small compared to the struggles of many, many others. And yet, I feel compelled...

I will make a very long story short and simply say that due to the error of a dentist, I have suffered from fairly significant jaw and neck pain for a little over a year. Around the same time, God called my husband into full-time ministry which resulted in him leaving his full-time job and getting ready to go to seminary this fall. I now work full-time and my pain is further aggravated due to my work. We have prayed for healing and in various ways we believe God has revealed to us that he will bring about complete healing but I need to be patient until this happens.

My prayer request is for patience and continued faith and hope....and the fulfillment of this promise. At times (too often), I struggle with unbelief in that I wonder if God really made that promise to us or it was my wishful thinking/coincidence even though it was more than once in more than one way. I have asked God again for undeniable reassurance if He so chooses to give it. (I do not want it to be an act of unbelief and as such displeasing to Him).

We have 3 small children at home and I really desire to be fully available to them as well as support my husband during his seminary work and help provide for my family.

Thank you in advance for presenting my request before our father with me.

2016/7/22 14:11Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: please pray for me

Sister,

Just saw this quote under the Christian Images section of this site:

"John Sung Quote 6

Description: "Faith and grace are the terms of exchange between Man and God. Fear, doubt and worry are the three main enemies of faith." - John Sung ‪#‎fear‬ ‪#‎doubt‬ ‪#‎worry‬"

Remember faith is rest. Resting in His grace. Faith comes to Jesus. In the gospels all who came to Jesus were healed. Enter into rest. Believe that you HAVE received it.

Hope this helps...

In His Love

William

2016/7/22 14:21Profile

Jennifer sister, can't your husband postpone his studies for a year to enable you to get your neck problem sorted out? It seems like madness to me to be exposing yourself to so much pressure when you are not in a fit state.

2016/7/22 14:44
romanchog

I am praying for you sister.

Many times I have prayed the prayer of the father who prayed: "Lord I believe. Help my unbelief!" He is merciful and loving and full of grace, and He will give you the faith you need. Rest in Him, sister.

I pray also that the Lord gives you grace and peace to live through this time that you have to spend away from your children. I know this is difficult for you as well.

Remember that no thing is too small for God, and your prayer requests here are not too small. If you have a need, then as a fellowship we ought to support you in prayer.

2016/7/22 14:52Profile
Blessedchild

Canada

Re: Praying

Dear Jennifer standing with you in prayer, thanking and believing the Lord for an abundance of patience and His healing hand to move upon you as your serving heart cares for your husband and children. May the Lord grow your faith to the size of a bold mustard seed dear sister. Much love and blessings your way.

2016/7/24 11:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy