SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dear broher Greg.....here's a link to one the "banner ads"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Dear broher Greg.....here's a link to one the "banner ads"

beloved brother,
I know you have little control over the (I would guess) google banner ads.......and write this NOT in complaint or to vex you, but just to let you know.

I was JUST reading a post, and above the content of the thread, I saw a banner ad that said "Jesus is NOT the son of God".

Mind you, when I see as such, I don't get angry, nor "stumbled"...in fact my first thought is...."yeh, nice try satan".....so I clicked on it, and it led me here, to this site:
http://quranicwarners.org/son-of-god

(please feel free to wipe this, if so led)

I scanned briefly over it all, it was an almost childish mish mash of out of context Scriptural verse, intermingled with quranic "verses".....like I said, it was all so childish and ineffectual.

its an offshoot of the religious war, that has indeed started.

my humble counsel brother?...if I may?....just let google continue to monetize this precious repository of blessed sermons from those choice vessels of Christ, after all, the servers needed to host this gems, cost resource, fret not, but I would be remiss if I didn't tell you, in Jesus' love, neil

2016/7/18 19:23
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Dear broher Greg.....here's a link to one the "banner ads"

Dear brother,

I have blocked this url right away. We do block websites that repeatedly show up day after day that are not good for saints to see.

Thank you for sharing! I have been praying about alternative solutions.

2016/7/18 19:32Profile

Re:

I never get banner ads. For anyone who wants to get rid of them, I use Ghostery plugin and it works extremely well.

2016/7/18 19:36

brother Greg

beloved, on my end, no worries, but I realized I forgot to ADD a Wonderful bit of Scripture, that the Holy Spirit put on my heart to add to my post to you.....and I FORGOT!!!

I've been reading/eating slowly out of Hebrews, focusing on the precept(?) of "suffering"....ie, "made perfect through suffering"....and the final Benediction is so beautiful, this is for you, and all of us:

" Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen."

Hebrews 13:20-21 (ESV)

that is Good! sleep well, God love you all, neil

2016/7/18 19:59

brother Julius

"Ghostery" huh?

I would wager you are MUCH more facile than I, in the cyber realm, my brother, I get TOO cautious sometimes, like I couldn't delve too deep into say , the system registry.....sysreg, to be precise...lol.

I use this tool for info gathering(open source) to communicate, email and social medium. (SI is the only Faith forum I go onto) and internet commerce, that's where I TRY to be very very careful.

off topic?...may I?.....I have a sense of unease, just in general, and the Lord helped me configure, what I call my "Joseph ministry".....as I live off the beaten path a bit, I like to keep the larder stocked, and to that end, Wal-Mart dot com, is a kind neat way to do that. just this morning, I went there, and bought three cases of Progresso Creamy Mushroom soup, expiration date is in the late part of 2018....and I don't know your tastes....but that particular variety is SO GOOD, you can build a meal off of it....add a sandwich, salad, etc.

and as weird as this might sound, I see God in SO MANY "things"....His Hand...for instance, what a loving God that He blesses us with food to eat....the mushroom, milk from a cow....and then gives man the mind to package, mass produce, and truck out, so much good food....stupid as this might sound, when I take that first spoonful of hot soup, I worship our God for His Love.

i'll stop, because i'm probably boring you and anyone else that reads this....God love you ever so richly, neil

2016/7/18 20:19

Re: brother Julius

Fret not Neil!
I think it's a blessing to bless God for every good and perfect gift including our daily food, water, health, as well as every spiritual blessing from the Bread of Life by the Word & Spirit of God! It is good to think in these ways and be thankful in All things! The old Jewish understanding was never "God bless our food", but "Lord, we bless you, the one who has provided this food for us to richly enjoy!" I was actually blessed reading it brother! Thankfulness can be contagious as we consider what we see and hear in others (just as complaining or ungreatfulness can be).
God Bless!
Jeff

2016/7/18 20:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy