SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : where does the concept of unconditional love come from

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Apples and oranges Gary.

2016/7/17 8:35Profile
brothagary

Re:

I didnt get that...

2016/7/17 8:41Profile
brothagary

Re:

So your say love for some one has nothing to do with forgiving some one ,,,what planent are you on bro ,i want in ,the last time a cheaked here on the thirid rock ,,,forgivness comes from love ,,and if you want to love you better learn to forgive .....

2016/7/17 8:44Profile

Re:

Changed my mind. Still some legs left on this thread.

2016/7/17 9:58

Re:

Quote:
by savannah on 2016/7/17 7:57:57

J,

You say, "He died for the Pharisees, as well."

Act 26:4 My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews;
Act 26:5 Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.

Yes, He died for all men.

But, I too would believe very much like you if I believed that God pre-destined some men to heaven and some men to hell.

1Tim 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2016/7/17 10:22
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Stop ripping verses out of their context.!

Jesus plainly tells us who He is laying down His life for(i.e. dying for).

Your prideful arrogance shows as you begin your post thus, "Try this one, Gary."

When we are name-calling and accusing other peoples motives or inner attitudes in most cases we are wrong. This is not allowed on SermonIndex.

5. SPEAKING WITH GENTLENESS - Having mercy, gentleness, and meekness in our posts on the forums is not only good it is needful. Especially when there is not a face to face conversation one cannot understand a person's tone well so be extra careful to show forth your tone to people in the posts and try to ensure you are not accusing, or speaking angrily against another but adding positive affirmations and kindness into your posts. This will help to not give the devil any opportunity to bring division (Ephesians 4:27). For division, backbiting and sectarianism is carnality and we are not walking in the Spirit when doing so (Jude 1:19).
from: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

Also when we start to quarrel over things and do not have a meek spirit of christian love we can know our debate is probably unfruitful and even sinful:

8. DIVISIONS AND QUARRELLING - Having a healthy discussion on a topic, doctrine or important issue is allowed on SermonIndex. But if the subject discussion becomes heated and there is quarrelling it would be better to agree with your brother publicly in what you can and and hold to what you believe against him privately. This calls for great maturity and wisdom in speaking in humility. It is better to agree with a brother that you are Christians and not divide over non-essentials. Let us go forward with meekness towards each other and having in mind the larger picture of the entire body of Christ. "I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought." (1 Corinthians 1:10). We have found that discussions pertaining to politics, conspiracy theories, calvinism/arminianism and others just produce strife and not the fruits of the Spirit so we ask saints not to start these discussion threads on SermonIndex.
from: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

This thread is locked.

2016/7/17 10:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy