Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need Prayer for finances

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Need Prayer for finances

Dear Saints
Me and my wife are struggling with our finances.She was let go from her job 3 weeks ago and was placed on unemployment which was a help since I only get paid twice a month. Just a week after her first payment we received a letter in the mail stating that until a phone conference to be held today, they are cutting off all payments to us due to "misconduct". The Lord knows that it was my wife who was the one suffering and came home many time crying because of how they treated her. Now they are claiming misconduct. I would ask you to pray that the Lord would not necessarily return the unemployment to us but to help her find employment more fitting than her last one. This is a desperate prayer as we are out of money and have no one to turn to.
GOD Bless
John

2016/7/12 11:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Need Prayer for finances

May the Lord intervene and guide in this time for you brother.

2016/7/12 11:16Profile

Father God,
You love John and his wife dearly and you know their every need. I pray that as they look to you as the birds of the air do, they remember that as they seek first your kingdom and your righteousness, all fear and worry will flee as they look in eager expectation to your provision. King David said ' I was young and now I am old, but I have never seen the righteous begging for bread.' Teach John and his wife your glorious ways as the let loose of the worlds way of providing.

Thank you for hearing our prayers, Lord. Dry John's wife's tears and hold her close letting her know that you will never leave nor forsake them no matter how bad it looks!
' I am still confidant of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD,
Be strong and take heart
And wait for the Lord.' -Ps. 27:13,14

May this be 'The Great Adventure' (as Steven Curtis Chapman sang. ) for you!

:-) keeping you in prayer,
Sis L

2016/7/12 14:00
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Amen in agreement. He will not see the righteous forsaken nor their seed begging for bread.

2016/7/12 14:02Profile

Re:

Lord Jesus do intervene in this situation with her dear brother John and his wife. Do meet their financial needs. I pray this in Jesus name Amen.

2016/7/12 14:38

Re: John

Brother I'm not sure about New Jersey. But I think nost states have a procedure in which unemployment denials can be appealed.

You may want to pray and check into this. This is just a thought that came to my mind brother. We'll keep your situation in my prayers.

Brother Blaine

2016/7/12 14:40
mama27

Re:

Praying!!

2016/7/12 14:43Profile
Theophila

Agreeing with the saints in prayer for you, brother.
May you and your dear wife experience the goodness of the Lord at this time and in this season, Amen!

2016/7/12 14:50Profile
watchnpray

Re:

Amen that, brethren. Haven't we all been/are there? In the powerful name of Jesus, be prospered, John.

2016/7/12 14:54Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Father, as John and the rest of us petition your throne for resources to John and his family, we also pray that you will mobilize and speak to your people near them, people who are yours and who know them, to help them with their needs until this petition is met soon from your abundant riches in glory in Jesus Christ.

2016/7/12 15:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy