SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Good Report From KC Meeting

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A Good Report From KC Meeting

Another brother and I attended the meeting in Kansas City yesterday. It was good to see my brother Frank again. He showed me marvelous hospitality staying in his home . Brian Long was also at the meeting. I saw one other couple that I had met him a Missouri meeting about two years ago. I also met new brothers and sisters.

All in all the meeting was very good and christ-centered. We heard two good messages about what God is doing in house churches here in America. Very encouraging.

We had opportunity to network with another house church that had a meeting on the same location as our fellowship meeting. So it was good to meet with those brothers and sisters.

The afternoon was good and that it was a time of prayer and praise to the Lord Jesus. Many heartfelt prayers came from the saints. We were surprised when 3 o'clock rolled around. That was the time that the meeting was to end. Some people did stay for an additional 30 or 45 minutes to network and fellowship.

I was very much encouraged fellowshipping with the dear brothers and sisters here. My heart has been stirred to seek more of Jesus. My only complaint. :-) The meeting was too short. :-)

May God be pleased to grant more encouraging fellowships in the times to come. For they will surely be needed.

Brother Blaine

2016/7/10 7:06
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A Good Report From KC Meeting

Quote:
The afternoon was good and that it was a time of prayer and praise to the Lord Jesus. Many heartfelt prayers came from the saints. We were surprised when 3 o'clock rolled around. That was the time that the meeting was to end. Some people did stay for an additional 30 or 45 minutes to network and fellowship.

Praise God! Saints can connect and pray for the 3 upcoming meetings in canada: https://gfel.org/regional-gatherings/

2016/7/10 10:34Profile

"My heart has been stirred to seek more of Jesus. My only complaint. :-) The meeting was too short. :-)"

May that be a prayer, and may it be so, in Jesus Name, amen

"Young Donald Mcphail Prays"
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=5675

2016/7/10 10:44
Theophila

Praise the Lord!
Thank you for sharing this marvelous testimony. My heart is encouraged as well.
May the Lord be glorified in all the gatherings of His saints, Amen!

2016/7/13 11:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy