SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Affirmation from the Pulpit

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Affirmation from the Pulpit

I just want to share something that to me is very special.

In the recent years our brotherhood has had to deal with some severe issues. Our pastors have labored hard to being about repentance among the offenders with no success. This leaves the rest of us sad. Then the hyper-grace doctrine has won some followers and out they go, leaving us with fewer people.

Now, I am praying God would remove those that do not edify and bring in those that could, would or do. In this prayer I am more intense in praying for our church leadership that God would strengthen them, giving them knowledge and wisdom in the work He has called them and may the brotherhood support them; and that they would share what he has been teaching them, that the brotherhood would take to heart what is being taught.

Since this has been my prayer I am finding that during the week as I study the WORD, pray, meditate I am hearing these things affirmed from the pulpit on Sundays by the pastor who preaches. I am amazed. And awed. And humbled and filled with joy. Awesome.

Just thought I would share...can't keep the blessings all to my self!

Sandra

2016/7/4 12:50Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Affirmation from the Pulpit

Truly God is good and hears and answers prayer.

Glory to God.

2016/7/5 6:46Profile
alamb

High Point, NC

Re: Affirmation from the Pulpit

Thank you for sharing that wonderful testimony. I will stand with you in prayer for your church leadership to become strong in the Lord and that they will begin to speak boldly with increasing knowledge and wisdom that God is giving them! I ask that the Holy Spirit will come with His righteous and mighty power to this whole congregation. I ask that God will continue to reward you with affirmations and give you even greater joy for your complete trust and obedience in Him. To Him be all the Glory forever and ever!
In Him...Judy

2016/7/9 21:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy