SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Will your heart break also?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Will your heart break also?

... As I was falling asleep one night, I 'heard' the wail and weeping of hundreds of souls in deep travail. I asked God. "Who are these who weep so?" And God answered. "These are the cries of the persecuted church who intercede for those Christians who live in freedom of faith and take it for granted."....... My heart broke... Katherine Walden

Dear brother and sister will your heart break as mine does.

From the shadow of His cross

2016/7/3 8:30

Re: Will your heart break also?

... From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more...Luke 12:48

Brothers and sisters God has entrusted such great freedom of faith to us. And yet we take it for granted by calling into question the walk of the Apostle Paul.

No wonder the persecuted church is travailing for us believers in America.

Dear God have mercy on us in this forum.

My thoughts with a sad heart.

2016/7/4 7:51
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Brother Blaine,

As I see what is happening in western Christianity it seems to me the grains are heading out exposing what it is - is it wheat or tares? People we have known and trusted are exposing who their master is by things they embrace and promote. I see this in my own extended family and I grieve as do a few others who are concerned.

Modern Christianity has given way to pragmatism and relativism - absolutes have been relegated to the old-fashioned mindset. I understand the pull of 'loving, not being judgmental' - been there done that until the LORD woke me up. PTL

Yes, I grieve what I am seeing among people I love. When I hear of people dying, or getting killed like Steve and Christine Miller with their three children at Trinidad, CO on June 26, I think they are fortunate...They no longer have to deal with what we have to. Actually, for the Christian, dying is easy; living is extremely difficult.

May we be faithful..and God bless you in the ministry God has called you to.

Sandra

2016/7/4 12:36Profile

Re: Ginny

Dear sister my heart broke when I read about the Miller family being killed in Trinidad. But then they are in a far better place with Jesus. Though they do leave behind a young child. I cannot help but think that God has a destiny for that little one yet to fulfill His kingdom purposes.

But then I keep seeing in this forum about those who are calling into question the walk of the Apostle Paul. Then I see why the persecuted church is travailing and weeping for us in America.

All I can say is dear God have mercy on us in this forum.

Dear sister God grant his grace to endure in the days ahead.

2016/7/4 13:18
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Blaine, this morning I talked to the aunt of Christine who shared the details of this tragedy in CO....believe it or not, but I wanted to cry because how God was honored through all this. It makes absolutely no sense. Crying and joy all wrapped up in one package.

I have not followed the conversations on SI that you referred to, but regardless what people say, God is winning and we must remain faithful. Take lessons from the OT prophets who were told to warn the people but in that command God warned them that they will not listen. The OT prophets teach us there is nothing new under the sun. Check out Jeremiah if you need some encouragement.

God bless.

Sandra

2016/7/4 15:53Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

I rarely reply to threads now. All people seem to want to do is to argue. I will not.

But, we need to pray for they persecuted church, just as they are praying for us.

I've been getting material from the Barnabas Fund for years.
They help Christians in persecuted countries.

Well, that's all I have to say.

Take care and God bless.

2016/7/5 6:17Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Hi Bro,

Must agree.
Robust discussion and even disagreement is understandable but I think certain lines should not be crossed without much prayer and thought beforehand.

Let us rather encourage one another to love and good works, especially as the Day approaches.

In Him,

2016/7/5 8:51Profile

Re: William

My brother so agree with you. I think of what our sister Enid posted before you. She rarely replies to threads because of the argumentive spirit. My heart was pierced. I had to repent after seeing her post. For I have been the cause of some if not many of those arguments.

Lately that is why I have been pulling back and posting only on the persecuted that I pray for. More and more I'm simply maintaining the devotional thread that God put on my heart to open up, From the Shadow of His Cross. I find it hard to argue theology and doctrine when I think of our persecuted brothers and sisters laying down their lives for the Lord Jesus Christ. I find it hard to argue when the cross is before me. I find it better to pray for that crucified life that Jesus requires when I pick up His cross daily. Let my boast be that as our beloved brother Paul. May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world has been crucified to me and I to the world.

Truly from the shadow of His cross.

2016/7/5 9:18
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Bless you brother Blaine, as you press in and press on. May the Lord grant you your desire and conform you to His image. His grace be with your spirit!

2016/7/5 14:14Profile

Re: William

Thank you so much dear brother. And His blessings be upon him too.

Breaux Blaine

2016/7/5 14:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy