SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Does God still confirm the gospel by signs and wonders?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by Julius27
Incomprehensible? Yes, but consider the source. I just do what Greg does and ignore them.

edited out. Sorry Julius totally misunderstood what you wrote brother!!

2016/7/1 7:33Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by dfella
You cannot have Jesus without the Word and you cannot have the Word without Jesus, they go hand in hand.

Likewise you cannot have the Holy Spirit without the gifts and you cannot have the gifts without the Holy Spirit.

Sorry Blaine, I did not mean to go on a rant, I would be happy to move this to its own thread if you wish, but I am not going to debate the issue. This is meant for those whom have ears to hear not for debate, arguing over, or denying.

If someone however can solve the oxymoron of describing an individual as being a cessationist and Christian at the same time I would be willing to be humored.

God bless you David!!!

I read this yesterday at work and I thought was a great Biblical rant but could only respond now!! LOL

I believe you hit the nail on the head, brother and thank you!!

God bless,
Lisa

2016/7/1 7:39Profile
brothagary

Re:

Urgent prayer needed for wendy,,,she is being shocked by the paddles right now ,for the seconed time a friend of my wife ,,lets stop talking about miricals and speak life over her ,,,,,!!!!!!

2016/7/1 8:20Profile

Re:

Quote:
by Lysa on 2016/7/1 7:33:07

Quote:
by Julius27
Incomprehensible? Yes, but consider the source. I just do what Greg does and ignore them.

edited out. Sorry Julius totally misunderstood what you wrote brother!!

No problem. I quoted Brenda, so it was a response to her and she understood.

2016/7/1 8:44
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Does God still confirm the gospel by signs and wonders?

Verses FOR believing in signs and wonders and miracles:

Acts 4:16 Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.

Acts 4:20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
21 So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding nothing how they might punish them, because of the people: for all men glorified God for that which was done.
22 For the man was above forty years old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed.

Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

2016/7/2 15:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy