SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request for site Moderator Family

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Prayer request for site Moderator Family

Saints,

We do not try and bring out every request publicly to SermonIndex for our family. We have let some intercessors and saints know about prayer needs. But I thought to send this out to saints this way to pray for our family.

We have re-located back to Abbotsford, BC and have found it very hard to find a suite to live in. There has been a real estate boom in just like the last 6 months and defieciency of rentals especially for small families.

We appreciate your prayers for a miracle of the Lord on our behalf. We can imagine many other people in this situation also so we will be able to minister and understand.

2016/6/18 13:26Profile

Re: Prayer request for site Moderator

Lord, we do lift up this dear brother and his family to you during this time.
You said that you prepare a place for us and not only in heaven but here on earth, I know you have the perfect place prepared for Greg and Brandy and children. May they have perfect peace as you lead them there in your perfect timing. Thank you, Father, for these servants of yours who have given many of us hope. Give them joyous expectation on their journey. In Jesus name I pray
L

2016/6/18 14:32
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I can relate Greg. When we moved down here to the Raleigh NC area we dealt with the same issue. We needed to rent for about a year while we figured out where we wanted to live. The rental market was scorching hot.

I remember we had applied for a house we really wanted but we had no assurance because someone could sneak in in front of us. I was so stressed it was disgusting (guess I forgot that the Lord had been with us to the minutest detail in me finding a job, selling our house in OH, getting movers paid, etc).

I remember we went to see a movie while we were down here for the weekend looking for a house. I was literally pacing like the stereotypical expectant father in the theater. Disgusting.

The next morning I found this worship video (link below). The greatest sense of calm and peace came over me- it literally passed all understanding. I pray you can find something. In the meantime, watch this video. I guarantee you will feel better. Prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM5S-nTgrxg

2016/6/18 14:41Profile

Re:

Greg, would you like us to also pray for your employment? What kind of work do you do to support your family?

2016/6/18 14:51

Prayers for you and your family and may you be kept in peace.

2016/6/18 15:17
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Greg,

May the faithful God supply all of your
needs according To His riches in glory
through Christ Jesus.

We are in agreement with you for God to
move on your familie's behalf.

2016/6/18 15:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, would you like us to also pray for your employment? What kind of work do you do to support your family?

Dear brothers and sisters,

Thank you for your prayers, it is a blessing that believers will take the time to do such for our little flock (family).

Towards the questions from the brother, we have been trusting the Lord for our provision and he has been very faithful to provide for us without fail. I have tentmaked in the past with website work or other odd jobs but have not sought to do so for many years being busy with ministry.

At this point we are essentially in need of prayer for Favour from God towards finding a suite as it is very competitive and many times there have been multiple people looking at the same suite. We have been turned down also many times and there are waiting lists for 2 months in advance, etc.

May God do something for a testimony. Thank you for praying.

2016/6/18 16:43Profile

Re:

Definitely will pray for your situation brother

2016/6/18 17:05

Re:

Amen Greg. Do what the Lord commands and He will reward your faith.

Please post an address when you are able.

2016/6/18 17:19
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear brother,

a po box is on the contact us page: https://www.sermonindex.net/contact.php

thank you for your prayers. I look forward to sharing a testimony after.

2016/6/18 17:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy