SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Orlando Shootings: Is it Hate/Terrorism or Judgment?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Soooo does anyone have any word on the "controlled explosion" conducted in the building after the shooting by law enforcement?

Not ready to go quite as far as bothers Neil and Julius just yet but....
This does seem quite "convenient" as previously related-

As far as it being judgement...well the Lord said it would come to His house first...

Brother Neil,
Lifting you up to the Lord, wether He brings you home here or unto Himself you'll be coming home soon:)
Might have an opportunity to share the gospel to the health care workers:)

2016/6/13 15:02Profile

Re:

Hi JFW,

I don't know "how far" I have gone, yet. Just really, really skeptical these days. Too many false flags. You know what they say about the boy who cried "wolf" too many time.

2016/6/13 15:06
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Its a great question.

from Wikipedia:

"The Bath School disaster was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on [date deleted], in Bath Township, Michigan, that killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults and injured at least 58 other people.[Note 1] Kehoe killed his wife and firebombed his farm, then detonated an explosion in the Bath Consolidated School, before committing suicide by detonating a final device in his truck. It is the deadliest mass murder to take place at a school in United States history."

Was this act God's judgment? If not why not? Why is the Orlando shooting and the above act not God's judgment?

The above incident happened in 1927.

Are drive by shootings by gang members that kill innocent children God's judgment?

At what point is it God's judgment and when is it just an evil guy doing an evil act?

I don't have any answers- only questions.

2016/6/13 15:07Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Julius

Ha! No disrespect was intended dear brother, it's just that on a personal level I'm not there yet with you and brother Neil. Didn't mean to suggest either of you have gone too far, just that while I can certainly share in the skepticism and can appreciate the logic, I personally have not put the time in on this to be able to be an outright proponent as such.

But on a dif note..... Did anyone else notice that brothers Neil and Julius share a common perspective?!! Nice to see you brothers agreeing for a change,.. That's something to smile about:)

Brother Todd,
Well idk bro, if we say it is definitively "Gods Judgment" then we'd be opening up a can...
Not saying it's not so much as we'd do well to have a scriptural consistency to help illustrate our point.
But in either case it's an interesting subject to delve into and I hope we are all praying that this will bring people to the Lord for comfort, answers, and especially salvation!
Cause as I see it, lots of people were just sealed in the destination of hell and that's nothing to cheer about!

2016/6/13 15:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The answer in this dark day is the same answer. We need to be baptized in the Holy Spirit that enables us to be bold and unashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation. Can we see the connection between un-ashamedness and power? One goes along woth the other and of course the reverse is true. There will be no power of the Holy Spirit in your speech if you are ashamed of the Gospel or the name of Jesus. If we are ashamed of the name of Jesus before this wicked and adulteress generation then the Lord will be ashamed of us before His Father in heaven. This should cause us to tremble.........bro Frank

Well said dear brother, this is the crying need of our day. How can believers minister in a time of deep tragedy and confusion with the same boldness of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the only answer.

Luke 11:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

2016/6/13 15:53Profile

Re:

Well, we will see what happens, JFW. There is nothing covered that shall not be revealed. Sometimes, it just takes a few years or even longer.

Some (not all) things are staged to manipulate the masses and pull at their heartstrings and ultimately to pass laws which was the end game to begin with. We should always be walking in compassion and not just be moved by "emotional" events whether they are real or not. The world is easily manipulated as you can see.

2016/6/13 17:56
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

These false flag theories have always fascinated me.

Has there ever been a **proven** false flag operation- I don't mean in the war context but I mean crimes committed on American soil. Just curious. I know there are deniers of the Sandy Hook incident but there is absolutely no credible proof.

It seems clear here that a radical Islamist and perhaps craxy shot up a gay bar. Didnt that happen?

2016/6/13 18:55Profile

Re:

TMK,

Fast and Furious Operation to begin with.

Holder held in contempt of Congress.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Of course, they have covered their tracks by calling it incompetence.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fast-and-furious-incompetence-is-always-more-believable-than-a-conspiracy-theory/

2016/6/13 19:42

Re:

These verses came to mind this morning as I reflected on the tragedy in Florida.

... Now on the same occasion there were some present who reported to Him about the Galilean whose blood Pilot had mixed with their sacrifices. And Jesus said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were greater sinners than all other Galileans because they suffered this fate? I tell you, no but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or do you suppose that those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them where worst culprits than all the men who live in Jerusalem? I tell you, no, but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."...Luke 13:1-5

There may be a message to a the above verses regarding the situation in Florida. Let us certainly take heed to yourselves. But also pray for those that have been impacted by this terrible tragedy that they will find Jesus.

2016/6/13 20:09

Re:

Just like there are "designated drivers", you would think the world would have enough compassion for one another to institute "designated defenders". This shooter knew the law prohibited firearms in bars. But, it didn't stop him from bringing in the firearms. Amazing isn't it? The law did not stop this guy. Criminals don't obey laws. But if there was a designated defender law, he never would have done it since he would not know who in the bar was a designated defender and would take him down the first time he reloaded. Many would have been saved.

2016/6/13 20:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy