SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sending SermonIndex sermons to Nigeria! Help Needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Sending SermonIndex sermons to Nigeria! Help Needed

Saints,

If there is someone who has a CD / DVD burner and has the time and desire to do this I am sure it would bless this brother and those who would get the materials. He is requesting a few CD's or DVD's in DATA format of mp3 sermons and video mp4 files. (So only a few DVDS or CDS would be sent with hundreds if not 1 thousand messages on it).

If you feel led of the Holy Spirit to help in this and send some sermons to him this way then please respond on this thread or email me at: [email protected]

---

Dear sir,

Calvary greetings to you in Jesus name, I pray the full blessings of the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ shall be yours in Jesus name. Amen!

My name is bro Raphael Adesiyan from Nigeria, I am grateful to the Lord for what he is using you to do with www.sermonindex.com, you shall never miss your reward in Jesus name.

I have been trying to download the audio and video sermons but to no avail, I plan to download all these videos and audios and distribute them free to brethren around and also for free evangelistic purposes. I have a limitation of data plans to download them, for now I cant pay for the heavy charges of downloading all these videos and audios.

Please can you help me and bless me and my country by sending the preloaded CD or DVD of all audio and video sermons for the upliftment of our spiritual life. Please can you help me send it to my postal address or my street address. Please we will use it for free distribution for the propagation of the gospel.

My name and postal address is

Raphael Adesiyan
P.O.Box 16031, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Thank you and God bless you. I look forward to recieving a favourable reply from you.

2016/6/12 12:00Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Sending SermonIndex sermons to Nigeria! Help Needed

With guidance on how to, I will load some up for him and mail them.

2016/6/12 12:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Tremendous dear brother, I will email you!

2016/6/13 1:48Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I'm updating this thread for suggestions.

I bought a 64G flash drive and I'm going to get it to our brother. So far, I've downloaded materials from about 25 or so of the SI library teachers. I've got only about 25G of materials. Lots of capacity still to fill.

I've downloaded the entire Zac Poonen library, but not the whole of anyone else's (although I did put a lot from a few others). I've been praying as I download, asking the Lord to guide me to speakers and files to download as I went because He knows I haven't listened but to a small inkling of what all I've downloaded.

I noticed a theme as I did it: seriousness, devotion, hardship and perseverance, holiness, the importance of assembly. These are themes that weigh on my heart as being crucial for the hour.

But, I've also prayed that I not download things that are clearly of no help -- stuff like "what's wrong with America" (who cares in Nigeria, right?) or things distinctly "American" in their style and content (i.e., preachers from the American south with the worn out themes and messages that we southerners tend to dwell on).

And, because of my own predilections on things related to the time of the end, I've deliberately shied away from any pre-trib messages inasmuch as I could detect them; I've filtered out titles that dealt with the end-times topics if I know that speaker is a pre-trib believer.

So --- I am not asking for criticism on my selections to date (or my non-selections). I am asking you to pray for me as I download more SI sermons. I've tried to avoid people with thick accents that our Nigerian brother and his brothers and sisters may have a very difficult time listening to, unless those accents are Eastern and not as foreign to their ears as, say, an Irish brogue, a German accent or an Alabama twang. (Father, thank you for Paris Reidhead -- who CAN'T understand him?!)

If you have recommendations, please suggest them. Even if I may not find the slant or background of the speaker to my liking, I'm trusting the Holy Spirit to speak to each of you who suggest something so I will more than likely include it.

If you have video sermons to recommend, please do.

2016/7/20 10:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Erlo Stegen, Art Katz

2016/7/20 11:36Profile

Re:

Just some observations on beloved brothers and sisters here.

Ray Stedman-clear and basic, a teacher

Bill McLeod- encouraging the Spirit led life, humorous and humble

Jim Cymbala-encourager, pastor's heart

Dave Wilkerson- prophetic and encouraging but so many to choose from and sometimes he is intense. But so much insight

Jackie Pullinger and Corrie Ten Boom, compassionate and practical and Jesus can give ears to hear through thick accents 🙂 Both speak from harsh life experiences: Nazi Germany and communist China.

David Ravenhill, a voice more softspoken than his Dad but just as prophetic with gift of teaching and mercy.

Derek Prince, also a thorough teacher with practical experience.

Sis L

2016/7/20 12:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy