SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Question

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Question

Why am i not allowed to keep my 'website' in my profile. And also what is the max. of characters in a post, because i couldn't post 2 times because the were 'too long' as it seems.

thanks

2005/5/26 23:25
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Question

Hi Joshua,

Your website is in your profile, did you mean within your 'signiture'? In your profile, use the 'edit' function and then under the "signature"
setting use the "Url" button, type in your site heading and it will get placed there.

As to length, it may well cap out at some point, but that would take an awful lot of writting to do so. It is helpful to try and break up things across threads, just for ease of reading.

2005/5/27 0:26Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Hi Mike
I think Joshua may be referring to the oddity that from time to time the URL for website in the personal profille does just vanish. I think it happens when you make some other alteration to your profile.

2005/5/27 2:15Profile

Re:

well, thanks for the help. I just tried it once more, and it worked.

I write alot, cause sometimes im trying to reply to like 4 people...lol So ya, ill just try my best to max it out, and if the need use another.

2005/5/28 20:32
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I believe if you put in the "http://" it won't work but rather just putting in www.website.com in the field and it should take.

2005/6/6 13:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy