SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Kingdom of God

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: The Kingdom of God

Is the king of this Kingdom that Tozsu and Julius are proclaiming that they call jesus a spirit entity without bones and flesh?

2016/6/7 20:59
dohzman

Re: Notdarkyet

The resurrected Jesus Christ ate real fish and broke real bread with His disciples and not just the 11( all of whom suffered and died as martyrs for Jesus Christ and the sake of the gospel of the Resurrection from the dead). Thomas felt His hands and side where the romans thrust the spear into. His glorified body was flesh and bone but eternal. 1Ti 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Mary was told to let go at the tomb, He must have had a body that she could cling to, He was able to prepare a fire and cook fish for his disciples when He called them back to their original purpose after the resurrection from the dead on the shores of Galilee where also He ate fish with them.

So you imply that you doubt His real personhood as Fully Man and Fully God IN Heaven Glorified and at the right Hand of the Father?

2016/6/7 23:17Profile

Re:

Amen to your comments dohzman!. He is the risen LORD and fully man and God. The question was posed to the other 2 who continually post otherwise. That would make them of an antichrist spirit would it not if they deny the physical, literal, bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ?

2016/6/8 8:00
dohzman

Re:

I believe that error/heresy was refuted by the Apostle John in the early church and than it surfaced again in the first century and the writings of the first century fathers talk about it, now I am going to have to dig because I forget who it was that started it, Marconian heresy??????? I forget, I'll need to dust off some of my books, maybe some others on here have that information off the top of their heads? As to the other 2 you mentioned, I don't follow the threads close enough to really know how they believe in this regard.I would hope that they in their pursuit of knowledge would seek the truth that sets man free for in Him (Christ Jesus) are found all knowledge and wisdom.

2016/6/8 8:40Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I believe that particular heresy is called docetism which suggests Jesus appeared human but was not flesh.

I agree with Dohzman.

What I am not clear at all on is whether those called out actually believe this.

I have previously asked for specific quotes from other threads where this has been stated but none have ever been provided.

I am not asking those accused to defend themselves unless they feel so inclined.

2016/6/8 9:04Profile

Re:

Unless a miracle has occurred these individuals will now hide for a while.
If they do return we could ask them directly as to who they believe who Jesus Christ is as to his current physical form, whether he is God in the flesh right now or just a disembodied spirit as they have stated previously.
Lot's of other related questions could be asked.
Like who was Jesus Christ when he walked the earth in his physical body. Was he God and man then? When he died on the cross what happenned to his physical body if he rose from the dead in body-less spiritual form (whatever that is)?

And if they do not hold to the truth about Jesus Christ then
why give them a platform here? This is not a small matter as 1 John 4 states this is an anti-Christ spirit.

2016/6/8 9:42

Re:

Quote:
by TMK on 2016/6/8 9:04:12

I believe that particular heresy is called docetism which suggests Jesus appeared human but was not flesh.

I agree with Dohzman.

What I am not clear at all on is whether those called out actually believe this.

I have previously asked for specific quotes from other threads where this has been stated but none have ever been provided.

I am not asking those accused to defend themselves unless they feel so inclined.

I am also still waiting for quotes.

2016/6/8 10:03
docs

Re: Quotes

It has been previously stated that if anyone desired to receive actual quotes then all they had to do was ask for them. I asked specifically on two occasions for actual quotes to be sent to my email address and received NOTHING.

2016/6/8 10:08Profile

Re:

Since people are being interrogated and accused publicly, the alleged quotes should be made public. I think I hear crickets.

2016/6/8 10:35
Sree

Re:

To me Kingdom Of God is a place where God is the King and everything is ruled by him. To seek Kingdom of God means to seek to be under his kingship. We willingly submit our self under his rule. Under his laws. Under his authority. This is the first revelation I got on Kingdom of God.

When Jesus said Kingdom of God is near us and in us, it means in New Covenant God has come inside us to rule from inside us.

2016/6/8 11:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy