SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Resistance to Vaccine Medical Tyranny Growing in the U.S. as VAXXED Film Gains Wider Audience

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

You should check out Stephanie Seneff online. She is an MIT Scientist who graphed the data & statistical data on the use of the chemical
Which makes Mansanto's Round Up chemical (sodium glysophate) & GMO's & the autism increased rates over that same time. People have been getting vaccines since the early 20th century, but the autism rates have skyrocketed in just the last 3 decades or so. The same time Round up & round up ready seed has been used. On a chart rate you could lay one over the other and they are identical. So Basically, long term high exposure to Sodium Glysophate breaks down "the blood brain barrier" which should keep low levels of Thiniserol & what not from penetrating into the brain, but broken down and compromised as vulnerable through sodium glysophate (round up, the stuff that makes insects' skin & stomach "blow up" basically, but "has no negative effects on humans in Mansanto's & the FDA's studies" which are funded by Mansanto basically). "USDA Certified Organic" foods are guaranteed to have NO Sodium Glysophate (and Max 5% GMO's, but if it also has "Verified Non-GMO Project" label on it, it has to have .9% GMO's or less). Her studies were pretty cool & telling. And since her original background is a scientist and non a nutritionist, the FDA & Monsanto try to discredit her study, but fact is, it actually shows she's approaching it unaffected by food company lobbies & from a purely statistical data & scientific method type basis (which in my mind gives her more credibility). We still limit & only take selective vaccines (just a few), but the cause/effect relationship needs to be considered from the sodium glysophate standpoint & the GMO standpoint.

2016/6/7 1:41
proudpapa

Re:

Jeff wrote : ///You should check out Stephanie Seneff online.///

I had never heard of her before, She seems to be a good source of information.
Thank you.

2016/6/7 11:35Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

It is my understanding that the skyrocketing autism diagnoses is due in large part to a change in the way it is now diagnosed, increased awareness, etc.

In other words, many autistic children by today's standards would not have been diagnosed as autistic a couple of decades ago.

If this is not correct, I apologize.

2016/6/7 11:53Profile
proudpapa

TMK

The CDC puts forth that theory,
But they still concede that Autism is on the rise regardless.

2016/6/7 12:30Profile

Re:

Hi Todd, that is incorrect but you probably do not have a special needs kid so you would not be part of that world. We are half way through our third decade with a special needs kid. The numbers of autistic children have simply sky-rocketed in the last three decades. This is not speculation, simply hard numbers. On the other hand, the number of Down Syndrome children has fallen dramatically. The insurance companies funded very accurate testing for Down Syndrome and now over 90% of all Down Syndrome kids diagnosed in the womb are killed in Britain and just over 70% in America.

There is no such testing for Autism in the womb but it is coming with research studying fetal DNA in the mothers bloodstream as a possibility for diagnosing Autism. When this has been established and shown to be accurate, I have no doubt the percentage of parents choosing abortion will be similar to that of Down Syndrome. .............bro Frank

2016/6/7 12:35
proudpapa

Dr. Stephanie Seneff

"..
I've identified three or four different toxic chemicals that I think are crucial to the autism epidemic, and these are specifically the aluminum and mercury in the vaccines, but also glutamate in the vaccines, which people don't realize. And in conjunction with glyphosate, which is the active ingredient in Roundup, the pervasive herbicide that is being used in huge amounts on the GMO Roundup Ready crops today. This has been a continually escalating usage of this chemical on the food crops--the core crops of the processed food industry, with almost zero regulation on how much residue is allowed. There's regulation, but it's hardly ever tested as far as how much is in the food. And so we don't know how much we're getting exposed to, but we can be sure we're getting exposed to more today than we were previously because of the usage of Roundup on Roundup Ready crops has gone up exactly in step with the increase in autism. It's a prefect match.

Here Dr. Seneff advises parents on what they can do.

What I think people don't appreciate is that the vaccines and the glyphosate are synergistically toxic. The glyphosate is making the chemicals in the vaccines much more dangerous to the children than they would otherwise be. As I said, the glutamate is very interesting because glyphosate disrupts the body's ability to metabolize glutamate, so the glutamate becomes toxic and gets into the brain. I think that's the critical thing with the MMR vaccine, which has not been appreciated even by even the people who believe the MMR may be linked to autism. Until we can find a way to produce vaccines without using these toxic chemicals, we need to really worry about the extent to which we're vaccinating our children. We need to cut it way back. And if I were a young mother today, I would try very hard to get out of all the vaccines that contain aluminum, mercury and glutamate. That's a pretty big list. That's DTaP, Hepatitis B, MMR, the measles vaccine, the flu shot, all of those. . . . I would like to eliminate them. . . . If you don't choose to eliminate, you can actually delay--and that's much, much better than getting them on schedule, because a newborn child has a very weak immune system. To give that child a Hepatitis B which contains a substantial amount of aluminum is very dangerous. And now they've added the Gardasil vaccine, which has a very toxic form of aluminum in it, that they're giving to the teenagers, which is just on top of whatever load they might have accumulated up to that point. The U.S. has the highest vaccination requirements in the world, along with the highest infant mortality rates among the top industrial countries. If we're getting all those vaccines, it's somehow not compensating for whatever else we're poisoning ourselves with, which of course might be the case. . . . When you look at the risk benefit ratio of the vaccines, it comes out short. You really have to think about whether it's worth the cost. . . . Do you want your child to be permanently damaged in order to prevent it from getting measles? It doesn't make sense. I think we really need to question whether the vaccines are an obligatory part of a child's program. I certainly think they're not, particularly because they are so dangerous. And in conjunction with the glyphosate, which is making them much worse."

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/12/dr-stephanie-seneff-senior-mit-research-scientiston-vaccine-safety.html

2016/6/7 13:19Profile

Re: Dr. Stephanie Seneff

PP, just for clarity sake, where is the glyphosate? It's already in the mother from her food intake, right?

2016/6/7 14:39
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///PP, just for clarity sake, where is the glyphosate? It's already in the mother from her food intake, right?///

Yes, and the food and environment afterwards

People are forgetting about montosanto's proven safe at the time : 'agent orange' nightmare in which countless
gallons (thousands or millions) was dumped all over my part of the country by airplains including all over the national forest.
now everyone has diabetes and cancer and they just can not not seem to be able to connect the dots.

It is as though some people never learn, everywhere I went last year had been covered in roundup, 2 adjusting neibors had sprayed my property line with it, including rather close to my well.
I have property in another state when I was there Last, I noticed the neigbor had sprayed probably 10 to 20 feet into my yard. Everywhere I drove the highway dept. was spraying it. It seemed as though every fence line was being sprayed with it. Every electric pole clearing is being sprayed with it.

2016/6/7 15:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy