SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Resistance to Vaccine Medical Tyranny Growing in the U.S. as VAXXED Film Gains Wider Audience

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Resistance to Vaccine Medical Tyranny Growing in the U.S. as VAXXED Film Gains Wider Audience

It has been nearly two years since a top scientist at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) came forward as a whistleblower, revealing fraud in a top published research paper that has been used to refute any connection between vaccines and autism. The mainstream media, controlled by Big Pharma advertising, ignored this story, and hoped it would fade away quietly. Likewise, members of Congress, for the most part, have not taken action in the public's best interest and called hearings about the alleged fraud. In spite of the fact that Dr. William Thompson supplied documents and an affidavit to Congress via Florida Congressman Bill Posey, no action has been taken for almost two years. This issue, however, is not fading away, but gaining momentum to the point that doctors, parents, and community leaders, among others, are becoming outraged. If Congress does not act soon, this anger is simply going to continue to boil until it explodes into something ugly.

Read more:
http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/resistance-to-vaccine-medical-tyranny-growing-in-the-u-s-as-vaxxed-film-gains-wider-audience/

2016/6/6 13:09

Re: Resistance to Vaccine Medical Tyranny Growing in the U.S. as VAXXED Film Gains Wi

Thanks for that Julius. I am pleased to see that opposition is mounting.

Autistic children should never be vaccinated due to their compromised gut barrier so all children should be screened and have a genetic profile done to see if they have the faulty genes that predispose to the condition. I have them myself and cannot detoxify easily. It us a scandal that vaccinations are set to be forced upon the American people.

2016/6/6 13:20

Re:

Yes, it is a scandal that Americans are **forced** to receive a foreign "agent" into their body without their consent.

2016/6/6 15:54
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

J- help me out with a brief history.

It is my understanding that the Wakefield study (that allegedly established an autism-vaccine link) was widely and affirmatively disproven as fraudulent.

Are you saying that the study(ies) that discredited Wakefield were also fraudulent? I couldn't figure out specifics from the article.

2016/6/6 15:59Profile

Re:

Here is some info on Dr. Wakefield.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/new-published-study-verifies-andrew-wakefields-research-on-autism-again/

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the-vaccine-autism-cover-up-how-one-doctors-career-was-destroyed-for-telling-the-truth/

2016/6/6 16:57
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Question:

What does this have to do with Biblical Revival?

Even if this was true (and I strongly disagree with much of it), why would this be considered "news" on this website dedicated to promoting genuine Biblical revival?

*EDIT - I don't mean to sound unkind. I simply think that this website might not be the best place for this sort of thing. It could easily turn into a debate that is counterproductive to the purpose of the website itself.

2016/6/6 22:09Profile

Re:

A lot of subjects here don't have to do with biblical revival but do have to do with Christians and their families and this has to do with Christians that have children. In case you haven't noticed this is a ongoing update that many appreciate. I wonder what your motive is? Do you defend big pharma? There has never been a debate and I won't debate it. No reason to. This is info only.

Quote:
by ccchhhrrriiisss on 2016/6/6 22:09:13

*EDIT - I don't mean to sound unkind. I simply think that this website might not be the best place for this sort of thing. It could easily turn into a debate that is counterproductive to the purpose of the website itself.

It is unkind, because you never weigh in on all the counterproductive debates on revival. Plenty of opportunity for you which makes me question you're motives in this thread. Are you a moderator?

2016/6/6 22:21
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Julius21,

I disagree with how "newsworthy" this might be. I understand that some people -- Christian and non-Christians -- are concerned with individual rights when it comes to vaccines. However, this isn't straight news. It is part of an anti-vaccination conspiracy theory that tries to insinuate that vaccinations are intrinsically linked to diseases like autism. As far as there being a debate over this: There is plenty of debate about such notions. That is why it is "news" on that particular website in the first place!

Brother, this isn't unkind. I feel no animosity against you even if I might disagree with certain views about vaccines and how they are presented. And, no, I am not a moderator. However, contrary to what you've stated, I have participated in many, many threads about revival over the last 13 years on this website. I've also participated in my share of debates too (many of which I either regret or feel as though I did not "redeem the time because the days are evil").

2016/6/6 23:16Profile

Re:

Thank you for your comments.

2016/6/6 23:40
proudpapa

This topic is very relevant for a Christian Forum because of the unethical nature of the orgin and production of many of these vaccines.

U.S. Produced Vaccines from Aborted Cell Lines

Disease
Vaccine Name
Manufacturer
Cell line

Adenovirus
Barr Labs., Inc
WI-38

Chickenpox
Varivax
Merck & Co.
MRC-5 & WI-38

Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, HIB
Pentacel
Sanofi Pasteur
MRC-5

Hepatitis A
Havrix
GlaxoSmithKline
MRC-5

Hepatitis A
Vaqta
Merck & Co.
MRC-5

Hepatitis A-B
Twinrix
GlaxoSmithKline
MRC-5

Measles, Mumps, Rubella
MMR II
WI-38

Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox
ProQuad
Merck & Co.
MRC-5 & WI-38

Rabies
Imovax
Sanofi Pasteur
MRC-5

Rubella
Meruvax II
Merck & Co.
WI-38

Shingles
Zostavax
Merck & Co.
MRC-5

.There are currently no U.S. approved alternatives for Adenovirus, Chickenpox, Hepatitis A, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Shingles. Merck & Co. announced in 2008 that their Mumps and Measles alternatives, Mumpsvax and Attenuvax, will no longer be produced. The new version of the Adenovirus vaccine is currently only approved for use for military personnel.

http://www.rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeNotes/VaccinesAbortion_FetalTissue.html

2016/6/7 0:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy