SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

Has anyone seen this? Am I the only that this seems crazy to, that he has to turn to Russia for security. God help us all.

Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

The deepening ties between Israel and Russia are important for the country's security, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday as he addressed a Jerusalem Day ceremony on the eve of his Monday departure to Moscow.

On Tuesday he will hold his fourth face-to-face meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in less than a year to strengthen military cooperation between the countries and to celebrate 25 years of diplomatic relations.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-Deepening-ties-with-Russia-important-for-Israels-security-456011

2016/6/5 21:33Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re: Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

The only crazy is Obama and the American government.

Putin and Netanyahu both see that we are insane and dangerous.

2016/6/5 22:06Profile
dohzman

Re: Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

This will prove to be a mistake

2016/6/5 22:10Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!
 Re:

These passages are on my heart after reading this...

2 Chronicles 16:

7 At that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah and said to him, “Because you relied on the king of Syria, and did not rely on the LORD your God, the army of the king of Syria has escaped you.

8 Were not the Ethiopians and the Libyans a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet because you relied on the LORD, he gave them into your hand.

9 for the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.”

Psalm 33:

16 The king is not saved by his great army;
a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17 The war horse is a false hope for salvation,
and by its great might it cannot rescue.

18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him,
on those who hope in his steadfast love,
19 that he may deliver their soul from death
and keep them alive in famine.
20 Our soul waits for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.

2016/6/5 22:26Profile

my father/brother D. Miller

You know my love and respect for you, and whilst I could write a very long post outlining the many leveled "chessboard" of 21st century geopolitics, I won't.

Not because you are "not worth it"....banish that thought, you are precious to me. I won't because I have decided it is time to go "Delta Lima" (down low)on such matters.

all I will say is this, and you may take it before the LORD, and the Holy Spirit will reveal what must be revealed:

White is Black, and Black is White.

In Jesus love, my beloved brother, neil

2016/6/6 4:41
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
followthelamb wrote
These passages are on my heart after reading this...

2 Chronicles 16:

7 At that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah and said to him, “Because you relied on the king of Syria, and did not rely on the LORD your God, the army of the king of Syria has escaped you.

8 Were not the Ethiopians and the Libyans a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet because you relied on the LORD, he gave them into your hand.

9 for the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.”

lamb, I thought so too.

2016/6/6 7:21Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: my father/brother D. Miller

dohzman, I can't help but think the same thing.

Neil, all Christians definitely need to be praying about this.

God bless,
Lisa

2016/6/6 7:23Profile
dohzman

Re: my father/brother D. Miller

Quote: outlining the many leveled "chessboard" of 21st century geopolitics,

What happened to me when I originally heard this news story many months ago was that I had a deep sense of urgency to run to Israel and warn them that in the End the Covenant of Brotherly love or peace would be betrayed and they should not trust Russia. That said I do not believe they have anyone in the world they can truly trust at the present. Not even America,sad to say. I see them more and more as a Country alone. In America we have truly called good evil and evil good.
Blessings my Brother and fellow sojourner in Christ, DMiller

2016/6/6 10:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy