SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Wonderful and powerful encouragement in church this morning

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Wonderful and powerful encouragement in church this morning

Several people shared really in a sort of spontaneous way and what a symmetry God put together.

The consensus,

Many things are going on and evil is standing up stronger and stronger and the spiritual landscape and our own personal vision can become fogged in like a London fog (one speaker grew up right outside of London). These rolling mists of evil, like the recent transgender issue etc., are really only distractions attempting to get our eyes on it instead of the Lord who can lead even in a thick misty fog. Things are going to get worse as far as manifest evil goes but the destiny we and you were called to in God has not been nullified or renered impossible to achieve because of evil in the world or even a shortage of resources to accomplish what you believe God has for you to do. Brokenness and contriteness give us access to God's wells of strength and resources and He can not only prosper us to do His will but prosper us abundantly. More than enough. So seek brokenness and be contrite yet press in and wrestle with God until He blesses you out of the wells. A new season of provision is coming and as water always seeks the lowest places the blessings of God always flow naturally to those with a lowly heart where the Holy Spirit is comfortable. Many of us have head words spoken ove us sometimes many years ago and if we have grown much older then so what. God is still able. Many souls are in the valley of decision and God wants to use us to seek them out. We have to get our eyes off the misty fogs that distract and onto the gracious Lord who dwells with contriteness. Your destiny is still just as able to be fulfilled in God as it ever was yet our contrite reliance needs be on Him and not our ever so subtle self reliance. He is able. When our power is shattered and ends His begins.

Blessings.

2016/6/5 15:49Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Wonderful and powerful encouragement in church this morning

Excellent encouragement, thank you for sharing this today. I was reminded of this passage of Scripture;

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.
(Isaiah 59:19-21)

In Christ,

2016/6/5 16:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy