SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Openly satanic ritual inaugurating Swiss tunnel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Openly satanic ritual inaugurating Swiss tunnel

Saints,

I'm very sad to report this indeed did just take place....

Openly and unapologeticly satanic ritual was performed to inaugurate the new transport tunnel in Switzerland.

I honestly watched in disbelief that this was actually happening!
The depth of deception is...... heart wrenching:((

Doubtful it will appear in western media outlets, tho with respect to SI's guidelines it would be a violation to post a link.

However if one is interested they can find a short video posted yesterday on YouTube at "nolife127" and it will be the most recent video posted -

Brother Neil used to share JasonA's video clips and brother Greg instructed him to stop and I respect that and do not mean to be disrepectful of that request by bringing attention to this recent event.

If this is not in accordance with SI's guidelines, please forgive me and remove post-
Just thought other saints should be made aware the enemy is on the march

2016/6/5 9:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Openly satanic ritual inaugurating Swiss tunnel

Saints,

I highly recommend most believers not to watch this including younger brethren as it is very disturbing. Basically who wants to watch a satantic ritual with naked undressing people in sensual ways with demonic suggestions and symbols?

Of course this is happening all over the world, including in american in madonna and other rock band concerts. It is very disturbing and we are nearing the end of the age.
---

(TRUNEWS) On June 1st Switzerland unveiled the world’s longest and deepest railroad tunnel with a deeply occultic, satanic ceremony.
At the Gotthard Train Tunnel’s northern portal in Erstfeld, Switzerland, hundreds of dignitaries including Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, Switzerland’s President Johann Schneider-Ammann, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel and France’s President Francois Hollande attended the Illuminati-esq ceremony.
The Gotthard ritual was split into 2 separate events, one for elite dignitaries inside the tunnel and the other outside in Erstfeld for the thousands of public attendees. Both were laced with graphic demonic symbolism, and broadcast live across the world through RT, BBC and other major European outlets.
The indoor ceremony followed a similar, yet scaled down version, of the outdoor Erstfeld ritual, and was coordinated by German director Volker Hesse.

The ritual, dubbed by BBC as a “lavish performance” was originally intended to represent various aspects of Swiss culture. It included 600 dancers, acrobats and dramatic actors and cost CHF8.8 million ($8.9m). The performance began with a cohort of miners dressed in orange jump suits, marching like zombies toward the tunnels entrance (depicted on a video screen). The miners were then seemingly sacrificed to the tunnel and emerged as veiled spirits (represented by dancers in underwear with white wedding veils), and an actor dressed as a goat sprung out and began ritualistically consuming and mating with the veiled dancers. During this segment a headshot of the actor dressed as a goat was displayed on the video screen with a black and red backdrop and an absorbing fire lofting around his face, while three Egyptian scarabs floated in front of the screen. The next scene shifted to pagan druid ceremony, with the actors now draped in black subdued clothing and adorning nests, plants and trees on their heads. As the goat man laid on the floor an upside down tree was displayed on the video screen and the actors chanted a song in a mix of Ancient Germanic and Italian. The ceremony ends with the goat man being resurrected and worshipped as he is introduced to technology, industry and modern society — with many of the actors clothed as cross dressers, drifters and harlots.
The beginning portion, with the miners being sacrificed to the tunnel, is especially eery because nine workers —four Germans, three Italians, and one each from South Africa and Austria — died in accidents while the tunnel was under construction. Swiss media reported that their deaths are commemorated by a plaque dedicated to Saint Barbara — the patron saint of mining — near the northern end of the tunnel.

2016/6/5 9:23Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re: Openly satanic ritual inaugurating Swiss tunnel

I wouldnt watch it either, tho I listened to the show about it. I think it was a mistake to post it, listeners know that TruNews is credible and their describing it was plenty!

Funny how the global economy is gonna bust but you can spend 10 million on govt performance "art"

2016/6/5 9:44Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
The ceremony ends with the goat man being resurrected and worshipped as he is introduced to technology, industry and modern society —

Does this not sound like:

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

2016/6/5 10:36Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Greg

Again I meant no disrespect, it's your site- i would not be at all offended if you removed it.

SI is one of the few places I visit online and do not have TV and so was unaware that tru news has coverage of this most grevious event as I don't visit tru news...

While I am aware that rock concerts often employ such things, I had never known an industrialized nation to do so in such a blatant and unapologetic way,...it grieved me to see it but it also help to make me aware of how bold those whom are deceived and serve satan have become. Which I guess I am somewhat ignorant to in light of this event.

In any case please understand my intent was to make saints aware the enemy is on the march and to ready ourselves for battle as it appears to be growing darker each day.

2016/6/5 10:38Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

I am very glad to know it. I think it was the crowning now I know enough I dont need to know any more information.

Which is why I am bugging out of tv and internet. There is no more I need to know.

Nations are crashing globally but 9 million bucks can go to worship satan.

The news can only get worser and worser and more evil. What more do I need to know? NOTHING.

My window is my news. Whether ufo, bombs, asteroids, whatever comes, Ill see, Ill not make sense of it, or gain information about it, and I am good with that.

Once you know the sign of the times what more needs to be known really?

Ive got Bibles, commentaries and Faith and Relationship to spend my time instead of media.

2016/6/5 10:47Profile

Re:

You should see the opening ceremonies & commercials for CERN right there in Geneva too. Occultic/Demonic to the core. I don't know what all is really going on over there, but I know we are rapidly progressing towards the end at this time based on other events & nothing would surprise me frankly.

2016/6/5 13:25
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

That ceremony. Pure evil

2016/6/5 14:15Profile

Re:

Devastating News from the country that I grew up in !
It was the Gospel that got Europe out of the "Dark Ages".
Now "They forgot the LORD their God, who had rescued them from all their enemies..."
I tremble when I think about the judgement of God that is now coming

I read on the local news that 100'000 visitors attended the "celebrations"
If, let's say 10% of the visitors had been Christians that would mean 10'000 witnesses for the Gospel.
They could have started prayer meetings etc right on the spot - this would have been the "Good news"

Will try to find some responses from local churches

Lord have mercy on us !

2016/6/5 16:43
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I did a simple Google news search of Swiss tunnel ceremony, and almost no "mainstream media" headline mentioned the creepy thing.

2016/6/5 21:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy