SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners

"Starting in the fall of 2017, public schools in Washington state will begin teaching students as young as kindergartners about transgenderism.

The Daily Caller reports that the state recently made changes to their health education learning standards, revising them to include instruction about gender expression.

A part of the sexual health curriculum titled “Self-Identify” will begin in kindergarten where students will be taught to “Understand there are many ways to express gender.”

Students will be taught that gender expression is subjective to individual preference and is not restricted to biology..."

www.christianheadlines.com/blog/washington-state-to-teach-kindergartners-about-transgenderism.html

2016/6/4 6:47Profile
docs

Re: Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners

To me, it still seems almost impossible these things are going but there they are! It's evil becoming fully grown. And likely just the tip of the iceberg to come. I have to rub my eyes almost when I see these things. Sorry saints, it just astonishes me but God is on his throne.

2016/6/4 8:53Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy