SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Good bro neilgin

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

Good bro neilgin

I am praying regarding you and the situation with your mother.

Peace and blessings.

2016/6/1 12:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Good bro neilgin

This is Neil's prayer request:

Quote:
today I had to place a hospice order on my mother, 80 years old, I am her guardian, for the past year, she has been SUFFERING with both blindness and dementia, calling out everyday, "help me , help me"....its heart rending Bill, for all of 2015, and to this day, I have been absolutely grief stricken, bearing this alone in a human sense, God the Father, Messiah Jesus and the Holy Spirit have been the One holding me together, as I ponder my mother's soul in the light of eternity.

2016/6/1 12:55Profile

Re:

Dear Brother Neil,
May God give you release and rest.

No sweeter words does Jesus hear than "help me, save me".

"I am in pain and distress; may your salvation, O God, protect me." Psalm 69:29

May the Lord take your dear mother home.
The Lord hears the needy and does not despise his captive people.

"Yet I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay. (Psalm 70:5)

Praying for you
Sis L

2016/6/1 13:23
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Brother Neil:

I am praying for you and your dear mother as well. Praying for the Lords strength, guidance, and wisdom. I pray also that the Lord open your mothers heart and understanding to the Messiah.

I lost my mother 6 years ago and I can testify that God was faithful in delivering her from the RCC she was raised in.

Bless You Brother

2016/6/1 16:19Profile
dohzman

Re:

I'll be praying for you and your mother, that the peace of God will guard your heart and mind and that His living presence and wisdom will instruct you and guide you in the path you need to go in these days of difficult decisions. God Bless Dear Brother! DMiller

2016/6/1 21:09Profile

to my brothers and sisters, "Doc" Winter, brother Greg Gordon, "Sis L", brother David Fella, my precious "stealth mentor", Bro. D Miller, paisan Carmine, brother "Mr.Bill", and my dear brother Frank (appolus).....and any other saint tzadik, who took the heart time to pray for my mother, yet did not post (such non posting I understand more than you know). May God the Father and the Son, Jesus Messiah, fill you and love you abundantly with the steadfast love and faithfulness of God, that is His Heart, in this Most Holy Faith, this Most Simple Holy Faith.

I ask your forbearance that I did not respond yesterday, when you all, so lovingly posted not only that you are praying for my mother, but that you are with me, in love and spirit, fore which I am forever, grateful and humbled by, the true love of a child of God for another child of God, Blood bought children of Messiah Jesus. I was literally laying in a bed of grief for two days.

But it is Today, and it is the time of the morning watch, pre dawn Thursday and in large part to your prayers and God's Holy Spirit, always salted with His love, my knees are strengthened. He gave me the Gift of the morning watch, to speak with our Father, to pray, to eat of His Word, which is Food like none other. Such Glorious Food!...and if I seem to be "boasting in the flesh"?...Nay, I boast in the LORD, fore as you all know, it is God the Holy Spirit that impels any of us to engage in the morning watch ( or night watch)...or pray, or to hunger and thirst for Messiah.

I was blessed enough to eat of Isaiah 62 to 66, and I will now go into Jeremiah, who I have a particular love for this dear prophet, a lonely man...in the flesh, with only his faithful scribe Baruch......"lonely", BUT NOT "alone"...though a non-canonical journal, I see many attributes of Jeremiah in the blessed journals of that dear saint, David Brainerd ("The Life of Brainerd)

a God hunger, a Holy Desperation, exemplified these two saints lives, in which I can only gaze upon in awe and wonderment, I knit myself to them, as you have knitted yourselves to me, and us to the LORD. This "knitting" is a wonderment to me, fore it is True Love, bearing no agenda, nor recompense......as when the world and the flesh speak of "love", there is always agenda and expectation of recompense right behind the curtain.....But not here and not now.

I was "on the fence" regarding a total testimony of the situation regarding my mother, but out of respect to the wonder working Power of the LORD, I will be silent. Your prayers ascend to the Throne, and as God is Sovereign, He knows. His Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.

Let us praise Him, with this "Glorious Fruit" from Isaiah, and just worship, this precious Portion of the LORD, God will lend His Blessing to all who read of it:

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord;
my soul shall exult in my God,
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

For as the earth brings forth its sprouts,
and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up,
so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise
to sprout up before all the nations.

Isaiah 61:10-11 (ESV)

the prayer within:

"so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise
to sprout up before all the nations."

May it be so O God, amen.

In Jesus love, neil

2016/6/2 5:57

my mother died at 0545 on Friday 3 June 2016.

I drove into town to the nursing home, went to her room, she was peacefully laying there, her body, and knelt beside her bed, kissed her cold forehead, and read this portion of the Psalter (Tehillim)

"Steadfast love and faithfulness meet;
righteousness and peace kiss each other.

Faithfulness springs up from the ground,
and righteousness looks down from the sky.

Yes, the Lord will give what is good,
and our land will yield its increase.

Righteousness will go before him
and make his footsteps a way."

Psalm 85:10-13 (ESV)

For all those dear souls who prayed for her, God love you.

I know one's reflexive onus is to express "sympathy", and while I appreciate that....don't worry, its not necessary.

As I type this, 50 feet away from this window, where I sit at my writing desk, i'm watching a poodle sized fawn nurse from its mother, and its mother I watched two years ago, nurse off its mother. Now the doe is licking the head of the fawn, cleaning it. Now they both approach the ranch house and this window, because they know i'm won't hurt them, shoot them or kill them.

Yes, my mother was a Jew, as her mother was, and my mother when she thought of her son following Messiah, was disturbed, over time, she saw that was I was STILL the same good Jewish boy, waving from the door of the synagogue. So why was she "disturbed"?

Well, because for generation after generation, the word "Christian" meant to them those gentiles who would harm, rape, murder, expel, force convert Jews, all the while the Name of Jesus was on their lips.

I don't mean to seem to be a "meany", just telling it like it is.

be very careful who you MIGHT consign to hell, because your forefathers stretching back 1700 years, might have heard these words:

"“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Matthew 7:21-23 (ESV)

I have many brothers and sisters on this forum I love, you know who you are, but I also know there are some, I do not consider brother nor sister, and you know who are.

I am a Jew who follows Messiah Jesus, I am not a "Christian", given thru the centuries the hellish "baggage" that nomenclature contains, nor am I a "north American evangelical", as that nomenclature has been wedded to a worldly political view that is positively babylonic in its whole....But I rest easy in knowing that our God is a consuming Fire.

and after reading what I wrote, you find yourself filled with anger or disgust at my words....ponder why.

2016/6/4 9:37
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Sorry to hear about your mother Neil Thank you for your good words. I am sitting here on the front porch watching the sprinkler water my garden and goldfinches sitting on the thistle feeder. Hoping our bluebirds will raise a second brood in our box out back. 5 fledged in the first brood 2 weeks ago.

I haven't seen deer in our neighborhood but they are there- one having ate my Leyland Cypress down to a nub.

I have parents in their 70s- still in pretty good health but I know those days will be winding down. My wife lost her mom and dad about 10 years ago a year apart.

My sis in law was just diagnosed with a third recurrence of breast cancer after a 6 year remission.

But we can lean into the Lord, and watch the fawns and the birds and the flowers growing, remembering that we are all as grass, fading away until that glorious day.

My prayers are with you.

2016/6/4 10:21Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

God Bless you Brother Neil, as someone that has experienced much loss in the past 4 years, I can tell you there are no words other than, I Love you and God Loves you, and never forget, the Lord will comfort you, and time will take away some of the pain.
Love You Brother!

2016/6/4 10:35Profile

Re:

Psalm 116New King James Version (NKJV)

1 I love the Lord, because He has heard
My voice and my supplications.
2 Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
3 The pains of death surrounded me,
And the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me;
I found trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called upon the name of the Lord:
“O Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul!”
5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
Yes, our God is merciful.
6 The Lord preserves the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.
7 Return to your rest, O my soul,
For the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.
8 For You have delivered my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
And my feet from falling.
9 I will walk before the Lord
In the land of the living.
10 I believed, therefore I spoke,
“I am greatly afflicted.”
11 I said in my haste,
“All men are liars.”
12 What shall I render to the Lord
For all His benefits toward me?
13 I will take up the cup of salvation,
And call upon the name of the Lord.
14 I will pay my vows to the Lord
Now in the presence of all His people.

15 Precious in the sight of the Lord
Is the death of His saints.

16 O Lord, truly I am Your servant;
I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant;
You have loosed my bonds.
17 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving,
And will call upon the name of the Lord.
18 I will pay my vows to the Lord
Now in the presence of all His people,
19 In the courts of the Lord’s house,
In the midst of you, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord!

2016/6/4 11:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy