SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : FaceTime prayer at noon Central, anyone?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

FaceTime prayer at noon Central, anyone?

I'm going to stay in my office and pray for a while at noon today. Anybody want to FaceTime and pray together for a little bit then? (I'm in the Central time zone.) Of course, you can only have one on one FaceTime, no groups.

2016/6/1 12:31Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: FaceTime prayer at noon Central, anyone?

Saints,

I would recommend having these type of calls with those you are already in relationship with privately and trust and not make a call out publicly for this. As many people all around the world read this forum and also use the website.

I think it is a wonderful idea brother and surely there are a few brethren you are connected with who would be interested in committing to pray some lunch times via facetime.

2016/6/1 12:54Profile
dolfan

Re:

Wow, ok. Sorry for that.

2016/6/1 12:59Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

brother Tim.

I believe it is a wonderful idea, I just wanted to add that caution. I have heard many stories of saints connecting in this way and problems happening, sisters feeling uncomfortable etc. The best and safest way is through already established relationships. It is wonderful that saints are able to have these through email communication even. And some through meeting at SermonIndex conferences.

2016/6/1 13:06Profile
dolfan

Re:

I will work in making those connections if I --- hopefully! --- make to ATL on the 18th. No problem.

2016/6/1 13:22Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Ridiculous.

I run into strangers and strike up conversations all the time in the real world. Only on the internet can I push a button and they disapear.

Id meet with you Tim. I likely only have a weeks worth of internet left.

2016/6/1 14:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy