SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The rapture before WWIII, a prophecy that has come true from 1968!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

The early church understood His coming differently to how it is understood today.

He comes again to those who seek a pure heart.

2016/6/2 9:14
proudpapa

Re:

RE : /// ...I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture. to me it's American escapism at it's worse and in my opinion has zero scriptural basis if context means anything.///

That is what I was going to point out, the majority of us on SI, seem to have came to this same conclusion on the pre-trib rapture.
We are not convinced of it, so obviously we are also not convinced that this is a prophetic word.

I also am not convinced that sensationalistic predictions are pointing to Christ, I personally feel that they are doing much more harm than good.

2016/6/2 9:36Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

PP: Indeed- that is of course the basis of my skepticism. Sincere people can be sincerely wrong.

J: you can be joy filled and still have some disappointment. Paul uses the word "groan" to express this longing.

2016/6/2 9:47Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Pnutty.....Todd you are one cranky Christian!

That's funny! Personally if you have been here long enough, you could probably say all of us can be "cranky" at times. Personally, I would label Todd as a realistic Christian, not swayed by every-mans thinking or understanding. :-)

2016/6/2 10:20Profile

Re:

Quote:
by TMK on 2016/6/2 9:47:21

PP: Indeed- that is of course the basis of my skepticism. Sincere people can be sincerely wrong.

J: you can be joy filled and still have some disappointment. Paul uses the word "groan" to express this longing.

Julius21

Point taken, TMK. :-)

Although....2Co 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

2016/6/2 14:03
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: The rapture before WWIII, a prophecy that has come true from 1968!!

Quote:
by proudpapa
///...I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture. to me it's American escapism at it's worse and in my opinion has zero scriptural basis if context means anything.///

That is what I was going to point out, the majority of us on SI, seem to have came to this same conclusion on the pre-trib rapture.

We are not convinced of it, so obviously we are also not convinced that this is a prophetic word.

I also am not convinced that sensationalistic predictions are pointing to Christ, I personally feel that they are doing much more harm than good.

Exactly brother, could not have said it better... hence the copy and paste!!!

2016/6/2 15:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy