SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The rapture before WWIII, a prophecy that has come true from 1968!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

The rapture before WWIII, a prophecy that has come true from 1968!!

Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war." (She saw it in the vision.)

I promised no more links. So therefore search Norway 1968 prophecy. It is in the news and also you can get it from Charisma.

Read it carefully and know that this was prophecy from a 90 year old women from 1968.

The Lord is coming for his church before WWWIII we are so very very near!

2016/6/1 9:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: The rapture before WWIII, a prophecy that has come true from 1968!!

Even 90 year old ladies can be wrong.

2016/6/1 9:43Profile
dohzman

Re:

Just finished reading it. Interesting to say the least, surprised that Charisma would publish that since its pretty hard core repentance Christianity, almost felt like reading Wilkerson.

2016/6/1 10:31Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Todd it is a true prophecy because ALL of it has come true except for the rapture and WW3.

1968 There was massive cold war, how could it end?

1968 Most of the world only had one TV station, or a couple, how could there be many.

1968 How could there be such violence and sex on TV? Nonsense!

1968 the poor invasion? We see it with the Muslims.

1968 the church THE CHURCH to be about material gain? The apostosy of the church all that she wrote could have been written today. By you! This is from 50 years ago.

No my friend, the rapture is very very soon.

2016/6/1 10:41Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

50 years ago she said

A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.

"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus, - entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.

2016/6/1 10:44Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

50 years ago she said this

4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia - and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.)

The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. "I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war." (She saw it in the vision.)

"All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

"I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.

"The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe."

2016/6/1 10:47Profile

Re: Linda

My sister stay your Hope on Jesus. Whatever unfolds. Your life is hidden in Him.

Simply my thoughts dear sister.

2016/6/1 10:51
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Hi Blaine,

My thoughts are on Jesus's soon return! Never ever will be convinced of post trib or mid trib rature because it isnt true. The proof is in the Bible and the early church in the Bible.

The Bible is true!

I will sooner be out of internet and Roku. And then I will no longer involve myself in this worldly chess game of kings and queens and pawns. I dont know what day it goes screen dark here, but very soon. And I couldnt be happier. Any internet searches I go on, news pages and I am accosted visually. I search anything Christian on Youtube and I am offended by what videos I can see on the right side. I am running away both from internet and streaming into the TV.

Even though so many here do not believe in pre-trib rapture, it doesnt matter, bless the Lord he's gonna pick you up anyhow. And you wont even care or say wait.

2016/6/1 11:39Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

So Jesus could not say when he would return but this lady knew. Awesome!

Sci-fi novels and movies have made incredible predictions for years, well before 1968.

2016/6/1 11:47Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

My sister Linda, I know your heart longs to see our Lord as He is, to know as you are known, to be with Jesus in the ultimate and final ushering into His presence. I think we all long for that. I won't detail how differently I see the Scriptures than you see them as to the Lord's return. We have all been round that mulberry bush with one another here. Keep gathering with believers. Keep praying. Urge us here to do the same. The days of heartbreak are only beginning, and we do not yet know what we will be required to endure. We desperately need Jesus, and He has given us to one another in Himself. Let's all contend for the faith. Let's contend by openly displaying our contempt for this present order and our singular desire for the kingdom to come.

2016/6/1 12:05Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy