Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Turkey marched into Syria to war

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Turkey marched into Syria to war

Doh!

So if Russia/Iran attack Turkey, doesnt that mean America/Nato must support Turkey and defend them?

Just when you think things may have cooled a bit...

2016/5/31 15:52Profile

Re: Turkey marched into Syria to war

Sister who can really say what will happen if Russia attacks turkey. Jesus did warn us that there would be wars and rumors of wars. Our treaty obligations would require us to go and defend turkey should they be attacked. But at this point one questions the effectiveness of NATO.

Keep your focus on Jesus. That is the best thing one can do in these times.

My thoughts.

2016/5/31 16:08

Re: Turkey marched into Syria to war

"It Is Being Reported That Turkish Military Forces Have Entered Syria"

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-being-reported-that-turkish-military-forces-have-entered-syria

there are hyperlinks embedded in this article, and I would recommend that any saint avoid the readers comments.

2016/5/31 18:58
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

is any credible news source reporting this? I haven't seen anything so I have no way of knowing if it is even true.

2016/5/31 19:53Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///is any credible news source reporting this?///

I searched and searched and I could not find one, trunews kept coming up ,
unfortuanatly these christian news sources seem to have a bad habit of being carless in there reporting.

add : "seem to"

2016/5/31 20:12Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

On debka dot com the only thing I see today re Turkey and Syria is Turkey's complaint that Russia and Syria are bombing innocent civilians inside Syria.

2016/5/31 20:19Profile

Re:

Something called the Global Research as reported turkey advancing several hundred meters into Syria. But whether this is a credible site is questionable.

2016/5/31 20:21
proudpapa

Re:

RE: /// Something called the Global Research as..///

In the past I have avoided posting from that specific news source because It did not feel credible to me , Much in the same way as I would not post anything directly from Alex Jones, If What I read from them seemed accurate, I would look for a more reputable source to post from.

edit : I did not feel comfortable with how I wrote this, rewrote

2016/5/31 20:35Profile

Re:

Actually, it's being reported in the Russian News (Sputnik) & Iranian News sources. Sadly, foreign world news sources tend to be more credible these days on certain things than the American Main Stream Media sources.

2016/5/31 21:49
proudpapa

Re: THE ASSOCIATED PRESS MAY 30, 2016

Turkey Hopes It Can Mend Ties With Russia Soon
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS MAY 30, 2016,

ANKARA, Turkey — A top Turkish government official expressed hope that Turkey and Russia can mend relations soon, adding that neither country is in a position to "sacrifice" ties.

Russian-Turkish ties have soured in November after a Turkish jet shot down a Russian warplane after it violated its airspace near the Syrian border. Russia halted package tours to Turkey and banned most agricultural imports from Turkey in retaliation.

Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said after a Cabinet meeting on Monday: "I am of the opinion that there is no problem that cannot be overcome. I hope that it will be possible for the countries to resolve the problem through dialogue."

Kurtulmus again said Turkey wishes the incident hadn't occurred, but fell short of making an apology demanded by Moscow.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/05/30/world/europe/ap-eu-turkey-russia.html?_r=0

2016/5/31 23:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy