SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Bible as hate language???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: From Paul Washer

" You must settle this in your mind, the one thing I want to say over and over. Do not believe, down through history you have had the wrong idea of martyrdom and persecution, you think that these men were persecuted and martyred for their faith in Jesus Christ. That was the real reason, but no one heard that publicly. They were martyred and persecuted as enemies of the state, as child molesters, as bigots, as narrow-minded stupid people who had fallen for a ruse and can contribute nothing to society. Your suffering will not be noble, so your mind must be filled with the word of God when all people persecute you and turn on you and if the spirit of God and common grace falls back on you and you see your children and your grandchildren throwing in the lot that you should die. This is no game."

The above quotation may be off buy a few words. But I believe this captures almost word for word what are brother warned us about upcoming persecution of the church in America.

2016/5/26 14:08
proudpapa

Re:

The one thing that offers me protection is community,
Localized Police and Sheriff dept. etc.

But we seem to have a grass roots movement in this country that unawaringly seems to be being steered in a direction to eliminate that protection,
By propaganding conspiracy theories of racial localized police departments and calling for a federal take over of localized Police and Sheriff dept that local protection is likely not to last forever.

2016/5/26 14:23Profile

Re:

If the Federal Govt takes over local police departments then police will be transferred like military personnel are transferred. No longer will you have a local person serving you. You could have someone transferred from San Francisco serving you. Every locality has certain values and this would definitely change them at the local police level.

2016/5/26 15:11
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///If the Federal Govt takes over local police departments then police will be transferred like military personnel are transferred. No longer will you have a local person serving you. You could have someone transferred from San Francisco serving you. Every locality has certain values and this would definitely change them at the local police level.///

We had a governing system setup specifically to protect us from tyranny, almost genius the amount of checks and balances that where set in place. But one by one these checks and balances are strategically being removed.
How ? exactly as the early marxist taught there followers to do : by influencing the masses to murmur and complain and to rise up grass root movements begging there government to take there freedoms away from them.

In other parts of the world you have militarized police that machine gun down the crowds with no conscience what so ever.

Localized police dept and elected Sheriff dept.. are not going to go into a crowd of friends and relatives in communities such as mine and machine gun them down.

2016/5/26 16:04Profile

Re:

Exactly!

2016/5/26 17:04
proudpapa

Re:

My grandfather was a conscientious objector to ww2 My wifes grandparents where anabaptist conscientious objectors to ww2, just saying that I am not overly pro military.
But I recognize and have an appreciation that there have been many sincear Christians in the military including in very high places, that have served as a conscience and as another form of checks and balances for the military, Men that would not turn on there own people.
But that checks and balances also seems to be stratigicaly being eliminated : http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/crackdown-on-christians-triggers-exodus-from-military/

spell

2016/5/26 17:25Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

If you are charged -- not for fidelity to Jesus, not for evangelizing, not for meeting -- but for drug trafficking or human trafficking, as examples, you will know very quickly how swift the feet of local law enforcement moves in against you.

Matters not that you did not do anything. We live in an era of no return where mere allegation is volatile enough to draw fire. What happens when not only law enforcement but your family and Christian friends turn on you because of the horrific nature of mere allegations coupled with the strength of suggestion by innuendo, accompanied by easily manufactured electronic evidence of your guilt?

2016/5/26 18:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy