SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greg, anything from Mark Greening lately?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Greg, anything from Mark Greening lately?

I love Mark Greening's sermons but they're few and far between. Has anyone heard from him and how he's doing? What's he been up to? Is he well? Any recorded sermons from him lately?

I'm watching (again) his sermon on Full Surrender.

2016/5/24 18:33Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Greg, anything from Mark Greening lately?

Dear brother,

Sadly, I believe his marriage ended in divorce, I have not followed up on this situation with him for over 2 years now. Let us take time to pray for him and may God do a miracle in bringing his marriage back again. I will try and reach out to the brother if his contact information still works.

The enemy is violently opposed to any brother or sister making head-way into his kingdom of darkness.

1 Peter 5:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

2016/5/24 19:59Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Re:

Then he must surely need prayer because he's been on my heart. I will keep him in prayer until the Holy Spirit releases me from it. Thank you for the update.

2016/5/24 20:33Profile
gators52

Central Florida

Re:

I really enjoyed this man's preaching. Sadly divorce does happen even if some don't want it to be so. Brother Greg do you know if this man is still following Christ?

2016/5/24 20:53Profile

Re:

I'm listening to Loving sin more than Jesus ATM.

2016/5/25 5:41

Re:

Ah I understand where this man is coming from. He has been revived in the past and able to overcome sin, but was at the time of these sermons seeking to be revived again. That is where I am also.

So he is speaking from his knowledge from the past but does not have that river of life so that his hearers can be revived to that place.

Must listen to all that is recorded from him.

2016/5/25 7:16

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy