SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : White House transgender order called 'outrageous'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

MrBllPro what do you want to say? What do you want all of us to say?

I am furious. This is WAY beyond politics, government, etc. This is a full frontal assault on us. This is just a tiny salvo, though, compared to what is about to unleash.

Want to hear a response? I am angry. Indignant. Past mad. I pray. And I am also getting ready to protect my family. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but the means of driving men from places where they profane the sacred are physical. Jesus whipped. I am going to provide for my wife and daughter by ensuring their safety in public restrooms. That means I am acquiring what I need to conceal carry and I have already started to gain proficiency in shooting and buying the things needed to quietly guard them. They are my sacred trust, and no man has the right to make them the place of his perversion. I will resist it physically and I will do it in the spirit of anger without sin which Jesus demonstrated at the temple.

2016/5/17 19:50Profile

Re:

One thing we can do is contact our U.S. Senators and let them know how we feel about this ruling. Also contact our U S. Congressional representative and let them know our thoughts on this ruling. I have done so regarding my own senators and representatives. Generally they have a staff person who will take your thoughts by phone.

Another thing might be for Christians across the nation to start overloading the White House switchboards and let the president know how the American public feels about this ruling. I imagine both Christians and non-christians are not in favor of this. Also this is something that should be bipartisan. What we are talking about is simple human decency.

Again simply my thoughts.

2016/5/17 20:07
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Tim, you nailed it!

2016/5/17 20:08Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Some great thoughts Blaine.

2016/5/17 20:09Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Count one for Louisianna too copied from Trunews

The legal backlash against President Obama’s transgender restroom policy in public schools and universities has begun.
Last Friday, the Obama administration sent a “dear colleague” letter to the nation’s educational leaders saying that, under the president’s interpretation of Title IX, schools must open their restrooms, showers, and intimate facilities to members of the opposite sex who identify as transgender. Although the federal guidance does not have the standing of law, it carries the implicit threat that schools that do not comply will lose all federal funding.
Today, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry said the order lacks not just the force of law, but any constitutional standing or common sense.
In his own letter to state educational leaders, Landry said he wrote “to reassure” them that he “will vigorously defend the state and its citizens from unlawful action threatened on the basis of this incorrect interpretation of law.”

“President Obama and his appointees do not have legal authority to require our children to share locker rooms and bathrooms with children of the opposite sex,” he wrote. (Emphasis in original.)

2016/5/19 12:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy