Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer

Hey guys, I been the last few days especially getting by what I can explain is attacked by something or evil spirits try to get in my flesh. I have been trying to sleep tonight and yesterday and it is three in the morning and something is trys to keep afflicting me as I am trying to sleep. I tried to figure why this happening so strongly to me again and the only thing i could come up with from examing my own life is because I was thinking about leaving my church for another church and that maybe I was being too critical of my present pastor and the ways of my church. But, that just doesnt seem right. It seems like their spirits trying to keep me in bondage the more I try to walk in the truth possibly too. Because I have noticed that for some time I was listening to another voice in my head that said I was going to be punished physically if I didnt do things a certain way or attend church all the time or have the right thoughts. So, I kept on listening to the voice thinking it was the Holy Spirit, up until maybe last summer. I started realizing that this was not the Holy Spirit, and I began to try to stop listening to it and walk in the truth, but it seems like these spirits still attack me. Please can you pray for me. I have let others know about this already, but I been really been struggling with this as i have been trying to sleep tonight. Please pray for my household to. Thank you in Christ John

2016/5/8 5:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: prayer

Quote:
So, I kept on listening to the voice thinking it was the Holy Spirit, up until maybe last summer. I started realizing that this was not the Holy Spirit, and I began to try to stop listening to it and walk in the truth, but it seems like these spirits still attack me. Please can you pray for me. I have let others know about this already

It is healthy that you have realized this is not God but the enemy (evil spirits) speaking to you and suggesting things. Renounce any attachment or listening to them and declare all their words lies that are not from God.

---

Repeat the following prayer loudly to be delivered from the Occult, Evil Spirits and evil thoughts, words or deeds.

Thank you Lord Jesus for dying for my sins, thank you for your glorious resurrection and for making me a new person through faith in your precious blood. Dear Lord, I confess that in the past through ignorance, curiosity, foolishness or wilfulness, I have disobeyed your Word. I now ask you to help me as I renounce all those things. Lord cleanse me in body, mind, soul and spirit. Satan, I am closing any door which I may have opened to you and your demons through contacts with the occult.

Under the authority of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Ghost, I renounce all contacts or any involvement with Satan, Satanism, black mass and demon worship.(See our complete posting on “The authority of Jesus Christ.) I renounce all contacts with Witchcraft, White Magic, Black Magic, Voodoo, Dungeons & Dragons (used for advanced training of witches), Spiritist, Black Mass, Ouija boards and other occult games. I renounce all kinds of fortune telling, tea leaf reading, coffee ground reading, palm reading (Chiromancy), crystal balls, Contumacy (tarot and other card) playing, all dependency on astrology, biorhythm and feedback, Irisology (fortune telling by the iris of the eye), birth signs and horoscopes, spirit guides or counselors, pendulum swinging, false cults and wearing charm earrings. I renounce all water witching or dowsing, levitation, body-lifting, table tipping, automatic handwriting and handwriting analysis. I renounce all Psycometry (divination through objects), Geomancy, Promancy, Aeromancy, Arithmancy, Capnomancy, Rhapsodmancy, Phrenology (fortune telling by bumps on the head) and Augury that are part of fortune telling.

I renounce the heresy of reincarnation and all healing groups involved in metaphysics and spiritualism. I do renounce every psychic and occult contact that I have had. I renounce all kind of hypnosis, self hypnosis under any excuse or authority. I renounce all transcendental meditation, yoga, Zen, all eastern cults and religions, mysticism, idol worship and false religions. I renounce every cult that denies the blood of Jesus Christ and every philosophy which denies the Divinity of the Lord Jesus and the Trinity. Lord I confess the sin of seeking from self or Satan the help that should have only come from God.

I confess as sin (name all occult contacts and occult sins committed) and also those occult sins I can not remember. I renounce all psychic heredity that I may have had and break any demonic hold and curses over myself and my family line back to Adam and Eve on both sides of my parents through the power of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I renounce all forms of the martial arts, including judo, Kung fu, and Karate. I renounce all literature I have ever read and studied in all of these fields and I will destroy such books in my possession. Lord I now repent and renounce all those sins and ask you to forgive me (1John 1:9).

I renounce Satan and all his works. I count them as my enemies. I now close the door to all practices and command all such spirits to leave me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I renounce the Prince of Occult Sex and all the sex spirits which entered through the occult involvement, eyes, participation, transfer or by inheritance and command all of his demons to come out of the sex organs, the lips, tongue, the taste buds, throat, and mind in the name of Jesus Christ my Savior.

Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that he is the Son of God Who takes away the sin of all those who repent and confess him as Lord. I believe that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses me from all sin.

I claim freedom from all filth which has come through my eyes, my ears, my mind or through actual participation in sin. In particular, I confess the following: all preoccupation with sensual desire and appetites, and indulgences of them; all longing and ardent desire for what is forbidden; all inordinate affection, all unnatural and unrestrained passions and lusts; the promoting or partaking of these which produce lewd emotion and foster sexual sin and lust. In the name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke and loose myself and my family from any and all evil curses, fetishes, charms, love potions all psychic powers, sorcery, bewitchments, enchantments, hexes, spells, every jinx, and psychic prayers which have been put upon us, from both sides of generations of my father and mother back to Adam and Eve.

I break and loose myself from any connected or related spirits from any person or persons or from any occult or psychic source. I hereby reclaim all ground that I have ever given to Satan in body, mind, soul, or spirit.

I dedicate myself to you Dear Lord, to be used for Your glory alone. I want You to control and empower every area of my life, including all my emotions; including my sexual powers; that from now on that I might be used according to your will. I also now give to You my affections, emotions and desires, and request that they might be motivated and controlled by Your Holy Spirit. I here by claim, total victory and freedom from all my former Bondages In Jesus Christ’ name I ask. – Amen.

2016/5/8 6:41Profile
Brotheralechenu

Lagos, NGR

Fast and pray against spiritual attacks. Any voice you are hearing that is not in line with the word , dump it. The Holy Spirit leads us in line with the word. Check it check it. Judge by the word.

2016/5/8 15:21Profile
dohzman

Luk 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luk 10:20
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

why don't you just command it to leave in Jesus name?

2016/5/8 21:22Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey brother Greg I apreciate what you and others posted. I went through that prayer and have gone through those before. I mean I felt something as I was doing it, but the same presence is still afflicting me. I have tried resisting them in the name of Jesus or praying the Lord would cover me with the blood of Jesus and I will some peace and strength come back to me and then after few minutes or so they start attacking me again. So the only thing I can think of is to let them attack me and let it have its run but not to believe what they can keep on feeding my mind when they attack like i am going to go paralized or be attacked because of my thoughts or my sins or the accusations they are putting in my mind. I know i am dealing with decieving spirits. Like the last two weeks I was seriously think about leaving my church for another church and they started trying to put thoughts in my mind that if I left my church I was going to be chastized by the Lord and I tried to not believe it and cast it out of my mind, but it became so strong and i started feeling the physical oppression on my body that I could not move forward. I have been fasting a lot and been in his word, still attending church on sundays and that thursday night bible study that i told you about and they prayed for me about it, but nothing really changed much. Only when i fast do i seem to have any relief. Today one incident was that my dad was calling for me to come by him and I was on the phone and i kind of was a little was a little rude and said hold on i'm the phone out of anger of being bothered and then those spirits seemed liked they attacked my chest area which sounds crazy and my chest area is all tight now. So i confessed to the Lord about my anger and to my dad about it even though it didnt seem like much, but it was me responding selfishly out of anger. But, it seems like for years now everytime i do sin or even think i might be sinning i get attacked physically by evil spirits. I am trying to get hold of Jim Loga tommorow because i have read his book, neil t andersons books, sought the lord and have done everything i can think of including praying like a madman all day it seems like many times, reading the word, etc. But, this stuff will not leave. I just recently lost my job which had something to do with the fact my problems have affected my work. For me this so hard because i so have wanted to be delivered and set free and follow the Lord whole heartedily, but this very defeating for me because it makes me feel hopeless at times. I dont want to give up, but i really at a loss right now of what to do.

2016/5/30 15:06Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy