SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Joseph Prince has so blessed me today.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I've never gave him a chance, why? for this old dude I have a little bit of a hard time understanding his accent, other than that, I don't know anything about him.

2016/5/4 11:22Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Joseph Prince has many good teachings
on the grace of God, but he is out of
balance, because he does not teach
man's responsibility in obeying God, or
the need to repent when he sins. His
teaching on confession of sin in 1 John
is erroneous, because he teaches that
confession of sin is for the unbeliever, and
not for the Christian.

2016/5/4 12:24Profile

Re:

Rev,
As one who loves Israel, I don't care if he kisses Jews' feet daily at the wailing wall: if his salvific gospel is flawed, then it doesn't really matter, now does it?

Michael Brown addresses this in an open letter & even wrote a book against the false Gospel of cheap grace. And Michael Brown LOVES ISRAEL, Is HIMSELF JEWISH, & shares Christ & the Gospel with Jews who HATE HIM! Art Katz & Reggie Kelley of BenIsrael call this a "satanic sympathy" for Israel when not based in truth.

Just like John Haggee who "stands for Israel" (politically) but believes in Dual covenant theology! That Jews can be saved now through keeping the law! He may think he loves Isreal, but that's Heresy! Orthodox Jews didn't love Art Katz & he was Jewish. Why? Because of the offense of the Gospel. I love the Jews, Arabs, etc. but the TRUE GOSPEL must be first or it's not real love, but sentimentality.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/5/4 12:24

Re:

Jeff

Yes, all true but at least he is not a replacement type that has assigned
the Israelites to the trash heap of history and nullified over 70% of the scriptures that are addressed specifically to them.

2016/5/4 14:49

Re:

Yeah,
But if he gets the Gospel wrong, nothing else matters at all friend. Nothing. No, not even Israel. If someone is "pro-Israel", but "anti-Christ", what does it profit them? Absolutely nothing. And this is coming from one (me) who is a true friend of Israel and believes in their ultimate restoration through Jesus Christ, their Messiah.
In Him,
Jeff

2016/5/4 16:02
yuehan

Re:

Quote:
Joseph Prince has many good teachings
on the grace of God, but he is out of
balance, because he does not teach
man's responsibility in obeying God, or
the need to repent when he sins.

AbideinHim,

That's a totally wrong characterization of what Joseph Prince preaches.

Let us allow him to speak before we make judgements - he addresses your claims in the following video (uploaded on the very same day as this forum thread!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DcZA8NO44&t=1m13s

2016/5/7 0:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy