SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : VAXXED and CDC Whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

VAXXED and CDC Whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson

Christian or non-Christian, the MMR vaccine does not discriminate. Now, there is a movie about the CDC's cover-up of the MMR vaccine. If you are still having children or going to or know others who are, you may want to be aware of this.

(NaturalNews) There has never been an assault against a documentary film in the history of America like the one we've just witnessed over the last 48 hours. The entire mainstream media waged a coordinated, simultaneous attack against the Tribeca Film Festival to censor a film none of them had even seen.

That film, of course, is called VAXXED: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, and it documents the admission of the CDC's Dr. William Thompson, who admitted taking part in a massive scientific fraud to conceal the truth about vaccines causing autism.

Learn more: http://tinyurl.com/ja4wezs

2016/4/21 10:14
frontier

osseo, mi usa

Re: VAXXED and CDC Whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson

Having had a very rare reaction to a vaccination,(hospitalized 9 days) may I suggest "Vaccine Injury Compensation Program" on the web which is administered by the Federal Government as a resource for further information.

2016/4/21 19:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I am beginning to think one has to completely rethink ones dependence upon medicine.

Medicine is readily available in the USA. Folks will run to the doctor for any little pain or rash, not even giving nature a chance to heal the body.

And then there is God. And I am conflicted. At the moment we are on no meds....yes, we hurt and pain some, not bad but it slows us down. People are appalled with our lack of physical exams... Yet, I am of the belief that our health is in God's hands.

I am still conflicted. And the gov wants to impose meds upon its people....and I want to trust the LORD. But what about our grands? For us the gov will soon discover we are not worth the expense to treat if an emergency or need would arise.

Conflicted...

Sandra Miller

2016/4/22 15:32Profile

Re:

Ironic that on daytime television there are advertisements telling you the wonders of some super drug, and then saying, "Ask your doctor about it, to see if it may be right for you". Then on evening television advertisements come out asking you if you have been injured by such and such a drug, to call the law offices of XYZ.

America is the most over prescribed people on the face of the earth. People are conditioned to believe the "experts".

2016/4/22 17:19

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy