Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Pray For Japan

From Give Him Fifteen Prayer Initiative:

4/17/16
Japan

A 6.2 magnitude earthquake struck Japan’s southern Kyushu Island in the Kumamoto Prefecture on Thursday. It was a foreshock. Yesterday, another earthquake hit the same area, this time measuring a magnitude 7.0. Over 40 people are confirmed dead and more than 1500 are injured. It is still unknown how many are missing. Many homes and buildings collapsed, a university dorm among them, where two students lost their lives. Rain, mudslides and a volcanic eruption have followed and added to the devastation. Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan, needs our prayers.

“Then I will bring them to my holy mountain and make them happy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on my altar, because my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.” (Isaiah 56:7; GWT)

Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:

Pray for the people of Japan, that they will have all of the resources they need to care for the many people affected by these events. Pray for the families who lost loved ones and for those who have nowhere to go. Pray especially for the elderly, the sick and the infirm.
Ask the Lord to reveal to the rescue workers where there are people trapped, so their lives can be saved.
Japan is a nation where it is believed that less than 1% of the population identifies themselves Christian. This is a nation which desperately needs to know the One true God that loves them and gave His Son, Jesus, for them. Pray that God would miraculously reveal Himself to many at this time of great loss.
Pray that the Lord would send workers to the harvest fields of Japan.
A prayer you can pray:

Father, You deeply care about the people of Japan. This is a nation where You are largely unknown. People won’t think to cry out for You in their time of need. We call for You to meet their needs, comfort them and reveal Your love to them, even though they may not be looking for You. Lead the rescue workers to those who are buried or trapped under collapsed buildings and mudslides. Father, You are able to give the people of Kumamoto Prefecture dreams and visions that lead them to You. Save them, Jesus! Amen.

Today’s decree:

Jesus loves the people of Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan, and He is able to save them, body, soul and spirit.

2016/4/17 5:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Pray For Japan

Second deadly quake hits southern Japan, rescuers race against time
A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck southern Japan early on Saturday, killing at least 20 people, injuring more than 1,000 and trapping people in collapsed buildings, barely a day after a quake killed nine people in the same region.

Rescuers dug through the rubble of collapsed buildings and mud and debris on Saturday to try and reach those trapped, but continued aftershocks hindered rescue efforts and fuelled fears of more powerful quakes.

"Nothing is more important than human life and it's a race against time," said Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, warning rescue efforts were critical with wet weather forecast overnight, which could further damage weakened buildings and cause landslides. ...

read more: http://tinyurl.com/zmr4nr4

2016/4/17 6:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy