SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : JOY anyone go from a negative Nellie to a Joyful Joyce? A writer, book, help!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Brother Frank, my post wasn't nonsense, it was merely technically speaking, lot of difference. :-)

2016/4/16 20:23Profile

Re:

One man's technicality is another man's nonsense :)Memo to SI forum readers, God is everywhere and knows everything :) ....bro Frank

2016/4/16 21:12

Re:

Sister Linda,
What an awesome post, thank you for bringing this up!

"if Im not rejoicing I must be grumbling or complaining or murmuring. And if not that, then I am patting myself on the back, saying what I good job I did. And if not that then forgetting the joy of salvation that is mine no matter what, what the Lord has done for me and will do for me."

Agree with you 100%...this must become our daily, hourly...unceasing habit!!!

2016/4/16 21:50
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: JOY anyone go from a negative Nellie to a Joyful Joyce? A writer, book, help!

Linda,

I am not so sure one can force you to make joy or be joyful.

Joy results when something really delights you.

When I read, study the WORD, realizing this is God's love letter to me (and others as well) telling me so much about himself, my heart fills with awe at his greatness. With the WORD speaking to you and absorbing the message therein you get a glimpse of who God is. Linda, this is pure delight!

I also look at nature, the colors, the birds, the flowers - God made them all. I know of no artist that even comes close to matching the creativity of God as demonstrated by his creation. This is pure delight, Linda. I deeply appreciate how he has revealed himself to me via nature and the written word.

He is intelligent, so wise so awesome...don't know of anyone who comes anywhere near close.

When I read how dumb and stupid perverted men are I get angry because they destroy the beauty God made for his glory and our enjoyment. And then I am so glad God will someday destroy the works of evil men.

God just is and no one will ever come close to matching Him in his beauty and power and wisdom. He is awesome. I love it. Don't you?

My take on joy...and God bless.

Sandra Miller

2016/4/22 22:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy