Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Tracking down the Ultimate Apologetic

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
aeryck

United Kingdom

Tracking down the Ultimate Apologetic

Hi, I have been downloading from this site for like months and then noticed the forum. I am addicted to anything my Os Guiness...anything....anything...Apology for Apologetics, Doubt, I have....searching for Dust of Death....love so much love for the late AE Wilder Smith and Dr Clay Jones....and ofcourse Dr Walter Martin, anyone have any mp3 of Hal Lindsey...that be all and ofcourse Chuck Missler...just saying hi and hoping I can discuss with ye all ganstas. .A. :-P

2005/5/20 17:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Tracking down the Ultimate Apologetic

[b]Eric[/b]

Hi Brother, yes if you dig around there is alot of apologetical materials on the site. I am glad you found this website and pray that you are strengthened spiritually through the resources. If you haven't already I encourage you to hear this message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

p.s. we are not all ganstas, actually I used to be a almost "gang-member" but God has saved me from my past life and given me a new one. ;-)

2005/5/29 12:23Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: Traking down the Ultimate Apologetic

Hi Greg,

It is nice to get a reply. I have been searching hi & low for something that is in pdf, or word or some doc...that I can share with a friend at a University in the States somewhere. He is very good at Apologetics, but when I read his style, I just thought he would really make good headway listening to Dr Clay Jones...but he cannot listen to mp3's on the Uni. computers...sad?
I still love Os Guiness... he has some really cool mp3's at http://ibri.org/Contents/Dapol.htm ~ Just scroll down ... it is a four part lecture written in 1980 and it is well worth the listen, a very soft spoken and enthusiastic human.

Thanks for the link I am going to check it out now. Where are you posting? 8-)

2005/6/1 17:24Profile
dohzman

Re:

Hal Linsey 's on this site and if you want any of Chuck Misler's stuff I could upload it to you if you give me a destination. And welcome. I have Misler in PDF or audio(mp3 format). Let me know. Blessing Bro. Daryl

2005/6/1 17:33Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: TDTUA

Yo Daryl,

I have a zillion Missler's, just love his stuff one hundred percent. His diction is superb. Dr Walter Martin's Kingdom of the Occult...not Cults...is something I heard Chuck talking about on one of this sermons. I was even blessed to listen to Dr Robert Morey....doing the Christian version of Comparitive Religion on Hinduism..whew, it made the grass grow tall around my house. lol.
I unfortunately cannot load from computer to computer as I am on a network. Thanks for the offer. I am going to check out Hal Lindsey, was reading through, SIAAWOPE...and read a chapter where he is dealing with the influences of philosophies on our thinking....I must have missed that before....
I am still looking for Os Guiness' Dust of Death...found quite a bit today...doc's still to feel through...

Nuff sed...in Jesus, Eric :-(
Whoops 1 last thing...if you wanna send some pdf's of Missler my email is [email protected] I will be happy to send you what I have you need etc. 8-)

2005/6/1 17:41Profile
dohzman

Re:

Here's an awesome apologist Ravi Zacheriahs(sp??) but here's his web site ---go to the radio programs to listen to his broadcasts---some pretty good stuff. www.rzim.org I'll send some of Misler's pdf stuff. I just sent you 4 fairly large pdf's of Misler's including through the bible in 24 hrs. College level stuff from what I understand. Also---On Ravi's Zach. site you'll find plenty of resources on other apologetic writters and speakers. I haven't had the time to track them all down and find them on the net. Anyway hope you enjoy what I sent---if it was to large let me know and I'll break it down to 4 seperat e-mails fro easier dl. God Bless.

2005/6/1 23:51Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: Insearch of the Ulimate Apologetics

Hi Daryl, what a nice suprise,
Nice one, Chuck Missler's 24 hrs came through. I am so going to enjoy this. The others not yet..[perhaps breaking it into seperate emails might be a good move ].Thanks for the link. I will try it in the morning it is 1237pm, after a time of music ministry I am very amped...pun intended. I enjoy he overview of the Bible by Ray Stedman...I am very impressed with his gentle style....In Jesus, A :-x

Ravi Zacharias, has a very interesting site...very efficient webdesign.

8-)

2005/6/2 18:39Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: TDTUA

Good strike Greg,
Ten shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead, is sure profundity...wow!...I got through the first 18 minutes on the way to my musicionary gig. When I got to the part where he draws a paralell between Noah, Jeremiah and the Lord, I did not know whether to laugh, but I did....he is a profoundly accurate preacher....your choice hit the nail on the head.... I plan to sit and listen to it tommorrow...In Jesus, A. :-D

2005/6/2 18:43Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: Tracking down the Ultimate Apologetic

Hi SA,
I have listened to this sermon about 6 times now, and have placed it permanently on my mp3 player along with Kerry Livgren...music....so it gets me in a cycle...this guy has a wonderful command of the mix of philosophy and theology and practical applied faith....thankyou for this, it took my breath away..... I love this site it is so inspiring to those in ministry... keep up the good work.
In Jesus
Eric :-P

2005/6/8 6:37Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: Traking down the Ultimate Apologetic

Hey Daryl, whatzuup dude...; the pdf was great...thanks.....I figured out what I am really searching for is the series by Missler on the Kabbalah..I have read the text..well some of it, he just seems to get through better when one listens....have you got anything on comparitive religion by Dr Robert Morey... his has quite a high pitched voice but has excellent diction, like Chuck. I found a set of three free mp3's on some of Dr Clay Jones' most recent work click...pretty radical, as well as some good stuff on Os Guiness,click written and some Tom Skinner ~click, I had not idea Tom had gone home. Leukaemia at 52 ... shew? :-(

Quote:

dohzman wrote:
Here's an awesome apologist Ravi Zacheriahs(sp??) but here's his web site ---go to the radio programs to listen to his broadcasts---some pretty good stuff. www.rzim.org I'll send some of Misler's pdf stuff. I just sent you 4 fairly large pdf's of Misler's including through the bible in 24 hrs. College level stuff from what I understand. Also---On Ravi's Zach. site you'll find plenty of resources on other apologetic writters and speakers. I haven't had the time to track them all down and find them on the net. Anyway hope you enjoy what I sent---if it was to large let me know and I'll break it down to 4 seperat e-mails fro easier dl. God Bless.

2005/6/8 6:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy