SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Temple of Baal???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

When I was taking classes at the Crises Pregnancy Center to inform its volunteers about abortion procedures, there was one thing they - the abortionists - did that for a long time I refused to internalize because it is so horrible. My emotion about it has moderated some since but the awfulness still remains.

When the abortionist will introduce the curette into the uterus to cut up the fetus, the baby will move around to get away from this invader. The attending nurse will put pressure on the woman's abdomen to steady the child's movements so the abortionist can do his job of dismembering the child's body.

I suspect many folks are totally ignorant how abortions are done...the knowledge is extremely painful, upsetting to the emotions. Why God is waiting so long to mete out justice is only a testament to his mercy. Or, maybe it is ongoing and we are ignorant of it unless you consider post-abortion syndrome a form of justice.

And there are religious people who support the procedure - in fact, a high percentage of those having ABs are religious...

'nuff said.

Sandra

2016/4/6 8:51Profile

Re:

It really exhibits to me the longsuffering and patience of God. He has so much more than we seem to be able to comprehend. The blood, that the Son of God shed, is so encompassing in forgiveness and mercy, yet people are hurtling towards eternity, everyday. By not wiping out these people and satisfying OUR sense of justice and outrage, the Lord is setting an example for us to bring the good news to them and forgive them. Some come to the light, many don't. The road is broad that leads to destruction.

2016/4/6 9:04

Re:

Yes Julius,
The current state of Israel is in large part (outside of the movement of those coming to Christ) an extremely wicked place. All actually part of God's plan believe it or not, & foretold in the scriptures. This will lead to them getting almost totally overcome by their enemies in the days ahead, & in a position where the Lord Himself will save them as they cry out to Him alone. Some of this, from the prophets/scriptures, is explained in that book I told you about.

Post edited...

2016/4/6 9:47

Re:

But does anybody believe that God has given us up to a reprobate mind here in America. That is as Paul describes in Romans 1?

2016/4/6 10:08

Re:

If we haven't given up to a reprobate mind
, can we really expect for God to send a Revival in America? Leonard Ravenhill I think made the observation that God left America sometime in the mid 90's. If the temple of bowel is being reconstructed in New York. Does this not signify how far into the gutter this nation has gone?

But what gets me is the Evangelical Church is saying very little about this. Many churches have beautiful prayer rooms. But they are strangely empty.

At this point, I see no hope for revival in the church in America. At best, a remnant underground church emerging. And that probably the result of persecution.

My thoughts.

2016/4/6 10:12

Re:

Overall, as in a majority? Yes. The lost heathen & the apostate (which FAR FAR outweigh/outnumber the true remnant. The tares far outnumber the wheat). Romans 1 is a good example of New Testament explaining God giving a people over to reprobation. Obviously I don't think he's talking about faithful remnant (the bride of Christ) because He wouldn't give over His Bride. Modern day majorities state of America (& Israel) as a whole would fit that bill. Absolutely.

Don't forget that the accusor & his principalities call Israel - "satan", & America "the great satan" scoffing & mocking that they in their satanic deception are less overtly wicked than they in Islam. Reminds me of the things God said to Israel in the OT about how they had surpassed the wickedness (as a whole, there was always a remnant, otherwise where would the prophets that spoke these words have come from?) of God's people. That they "not only paid prostitutes, but paid others in the streets to prostitute them", & more wickedly because they had availability to more light of the truth.

I believe (& have for some time of years now) that the only "mass" revival coming to America will come alongside consequential to great shaking, persecution, & a more widespread "going underground" of the true church. I am pretty convinced of this personally.

2016/4/6 10:13

Re:

Quote:
by jeffmar1130 on 2016/4/6 9:47:36

Yes Julius,
The current state of Israel is in large part (outside of the movement of those coming to Christ) an extremely wicked place. All actually part of God's plan believe it or not, & foretold in the scriptures. This will lead to them getting almost totally overcome by their enemies in the days ahead, & in a position where the Lord Himself will save them as they cry out to Him alone. Some of this, from the prophets/scriptures, is explained in that book I told you about.

What "totally floors" me is that you don't see/understand that, but you are "totally floored" & bring Israel up (in a bad light, granted something true that they earned, that is actually part of God's plan to allow them to have the end of their ways/doings leading them to a place of emptiness & poor defense where they turn to Him) in a forum thread not about Israel at all. That's just an Interesting observation. 😊
God Bless,
Jeff

I reject that accusation which you veil as an "observation".

When I thought of Baal Worship I naturally thought of ancient Israel and in looking into it, was surprised with this article which also mentions Canada's laws as extremely liberal. Yes, I was "floored" and I was equally surprised with the info on Canada. I don't follow this as closely as you do and I have no history of posting negative articles about Israel or any country.

You judge people's motives very easily and all I can say to you is to the pure, all things are pure and love believes all things (in other words, stop judging people's motives) and take them at face value. I do the same for you every time you post. I am sure you appreciate that.
😊

2016/4/6 10:16
passerby

Re:

It is still in the process maybe, but it is already in a very critical level.

Isaiah 3 describes an example of a reprobate nation.

2016/4/6 10:17Profile

Re:

You know what, that's fine. I applogize. God Bless

2016/4/6 10:22

Re:

Quote:
by jeffmar1130 on 2016/4/6 10:22:16

You know what, that's fine. I apologize. God Bless

Jeff,

Thank you for that, and I also apologize to you if I have hurt you or offended you in anyway. Please have a good day and I look forward to corresponding with you, again.

2016/4/6 10:42

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy