SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Gathering Storm....another video from brother Jason A

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The Gathering Storm....another video from brother Jason A

(brother Greg, well aware of your stance, if this humble offering doesn't fit the vision of the ministry, by all means, remove it at once....watch it first, as bro Jason has been doing these for almost two years, faithfully and loves Jesus)

Saints, this is a 13 minute long video compilation of various signs throughout the world of the gathering storm. DO NOT let it grip you with fear, as you are precious to the Savior and to God, forever,amen.

Signs-late March 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_0bpZuhN8I

2016/3/28 7:12
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Gathering Storm....another video from brother Jason A

Brother Neil,

It is not that we are not supporting other content, sermons and materials outside of SermonIndex, but it is hard in the day we are living in with all different doctrines, ideas and strange videos that it takes alot of time and effort to discern and filter through these. I have personally watched some of JasonA's videos and at times they have been very true and good and other times they were filled with images and videos with sexually graphic content and things that are not edifying at all to watch.

So we would not want these posted repeatedly on the forums for that reason alone.

It is no question we are in the end times and things are wrapping up and the Lord Himself will wrap all things up like a scroll. It is times we need to be obeying the Lord (James 1:22) and be found abiding in the Lord Jesus (John 15) with our Lamps burning brightly (Matthew 25).

2016/3/28 7:21Profile

brother Greg

please forgive me. and I say this with no rancor AT ALL, you have the "master controls" (cyber-wise)so if you please, could you just make the whole thread disappear?......and if I see a "Jason A" comp, that I deem noteworthy, i'll just privately email it to you.

the ONLY reason I was led to post this one, was in the middle, Jason clipped a LOT of the "pope" talking about a "one world religion".....and I thought that was rather distressing...BUT by all means, please, just make the thread disappear.....I have to at some time, give an answer to brother David Winter, why I get so vehement about the error of "replacement theology", and those few who insist on foisting this "doctrine", but I have an incredible amount of chores to do today, both admin and physical...God love you, neil (sorry)

2016/3/28 9:32
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: brother Greg

Dear brother,

This is no problem at all, there is a benefit for saints to see these things and be sobered about the times we are in. Some of the JasonA videos I have personally watched have been true but the content is something perhaps young men and sisters should not even watch or desire to. One can be defiled just watching these things especially for younger children.

Again, I have watched his videos and I know other brothers also have and there is a benefit to not delude ourselves to consider that this is not the end days we are living in.

2016/3/28 14:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy