SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Four Wycliffe Bible Translators Murdered by Militants in Middle East

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Bill I am saddened by the loss of your friend. I pray that God's comfort will be up on the family. And I pray that they grow close to Jesus in the midst of this tragedy. May God use you to be a comfort to them.

Brother my intention was not to put people under condemnation. If that came across in my deepest apologies.

Praying for you over the loss of your friend. I trust your friend you Jesus. If so be comforted that he is in the presence of Christ.

Blaine

2016/3/20 11:33

Re: Leslie

Dear sister thank you for your kind and encouraging post. Do know that the Lord has me pray for you. I pray that you will be a blessing to those around you you. I pray that you walk in the encouraging and blessed presence of Jesus. Again thank you for your kind post.

Your brother in Christ,

Brother Blaine

2016/3/20 11:36
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Brother Blaine,

Thank you for your concern for my brother. I would be blessed for your intercession and supplication on his behalf. His name is Tom and he has made a confession of Christ many years ago but has not been living for Him.

He has sown much to his flesh and is now reaping. He has led a very lonely and cut off life spending nearly half of his life in and out of prison.

He has also struggled for many years with drug addiction to pain medicine. He has gone through detox and got over the hump for his dependence.

God is working in him and continues to draw him. Our parents are saved and many in the family he has battled condemnation his whole life.

With this said, I believe God is going to fully save, heal, and deliver him.

So thank you again brother and I also give my sympathies to Bill for his loss and also remembering the families of the Lords servants who have given their lives for the furtherance and preservation of His holy word.

Much love and prayers to the Lords saints this day.

2016/3/20 12:17Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
bearmaster....Bill I am saddened by the loss of your friend. I pray that God's comfort will be up on the family. And I pray that they grow close to Jesus in the midst of this tragedy. May God use you to be a comfort to them.

Brother my intention was not to put people under condemnation. If that came across in my deepest apologies.

Brother, I even mentioned it in my post, that I did not personally think you meant to put anyone under any condemnation. My response probably come from all the emails I get that say you must pass this on for this to happen, this is a way of putting folks under condemnation, and I truly believe some Christians don't see this. Thank you all for your prayers, I think I'm just now today realizing my friend is gone and will never be back.

I'm now a widower, and have choose to stay single, not long ago I thought I might buy a motorcycle, that it might give me a life beyond this homebody life I have now. I don't blame myself in anyway for my friends loss, but I did give it some thought, asking God was this you way of telling me to forget the motorcycle. We all would hope God would not use the death of a love one or close friend to get a message to us, but as we all know, our thoughts and his ways or as far apart as the east from the west.

I'm past that thinking today, but it really did knock me to my knees yesterday, and literally made me sick at my stomach. Could God really allow the death of a love one or friend, to see to it that we stay in his will? or did he see ahead that if I bought a motorcycle that I would be killed? Lot of thoughts have ran through my head since yesterday morning when I received the news, and of course I will never know why my friend had to die. After a lot of personal loss in the past 6 years, I have become a pretty resilient person, but like Job, I don't care of how great of faith or resilience we have, the pain of the sting still hurts.

2016/3/20 15:47Profile

Re:

David will gladly pray for your brother. Please let us know how God is working in his life.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/20 18:17

Re:

Bill indeed sting does hurt. Those friends we have in our life. Those loved ones that we value so much. We do ask the question why did they have to pass away. And frankly brother none of us have the answers.

These are just those times that we have to lean on the love and trust of God. And as Jesus did. And trust ourselves to a faithful creator who will do what is right.

Your brother in Christ.

Blaine

2016/3/20 18:20

Re: Latest Update

Wickliffe has issued a statement saying that none of their translators nor Associates have been martyred. When you go to tge Wyckiff website there is a disclaimer. So far no new information has come forth as to who the the martyrd translators are. Or who their ministry is.

At this point I am inclined to believe the story is credible. Because of the nature of restricted nations it is hard to get accurate information out about persecuted ministries. Also ministries that work in such nations do put their lives at risk.

Let us keep those affected by this sad situation in prayer. As soon as new information becomes available I will post it.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/23 15:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy