SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Are we in the Great Apostatsy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re: Linda

No one can walk the true Christian walk everyday without the indwelling CHRIST. If YOU are doing it, then you are only participating in religious exercises.

2016/3/19 17:32
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

Quote:
by appolus
HI Lisa, I think we are gonna agree on the remnant part :) And I am gonna go with 7000 having not bowed the knee :)

I was going on a bad memory, 7000 you are correct brother!! :) Thank you!

2016/3/19 17:40Profile

Re:

Mary Jane writes............

"As a former RC I have to agree and add my own Amen to this!! The RCC is a false religion just as much as the Mormons! Neither is BIBLICAL and those lost in its clutches need our prayers."

Amen sister, a false religion indeed and far removed from any Biblical reality, doctrines of demons and those it its clutches certainly need our prayers.........bro Frank

2016/3/19 17:42
Elibeth

Re:

TMK,

I know you addressed your post to Frank,but is it O.K,if I respond ?

Yes,We know that The Lord is always just.
I believe that when we surrender to The Lord,..percecution is a normal,...is something that hopes to turn us away from God.

I have never forgotten what Art Katz tapes said,in one of his tapes,...

,,.."the lack of percecution in our lives speaks volumes about us,who we are,as,followers of Christ".

I believe when we go through hard things,it is two fold .One,as I said,is to turn us back from following God,..the other is for our good.

It is to work the fruits of The Spirit within us....To be stretched out,and to hold on to God,with long-suffering,kindness,love(His love),...patience etc,etc,
If these things did not come upon us,then where would be the accasion /need for these gifts to operate in us ?

2016/3/19 18:15Profile

Re:

It is estimated that every 5 minutes a believer is martyred for the Lord Jesus Christ. This translates into over 100,000 believers who are martyred every year. Indeed more Christians have been killed in the 20th century then in the first mineteen Hundred years of Christianity.

It is estimated that there are over 200 geopolitical entities that are considered nations. Estimates are at least in 150 of these nations Christians suffer persecution in various forms.

Various agencies, both governmental and non-governmental, have said that Christians are the most persecuted religion in the world. Observers speak of a global persecution of Christians. Indeed there are those that are wondering if there will be a church left in the Middle East. Mind you observers are speaking from a temporal point of view.

The statistics prove that persecution is on the increase for believers. Even today, brother Greg, posted that four Wycliff translators were martyred for their faith in Christ. A few days ago a five-year-old child was killed for his faith in Christ.

For someone to argue that persecution is not on the increase. I say take a look at the numbers and statistics again. Take a look at what the governmental and non-governmental agencies are saying. Better yet, take a look at what the word of God says.

I do not mean to be clinical in the quoting of the statistics. Each statistic represents a believer who was martyred for the name of Jesus Christ. I always have to keep in mind that this is people we are dealing with and not numbers.

I rest my case. Persecution is on the increase. 151 Nations persecute Christians in varying degrees. We are two thirds of the way seeing the prophecy of Jesus fulfilled when he said you will be hated by all nations on account of my name.

Brothers and sisters. These are my thoughts. But my thoughts are backed up with hard facts.

Respectfully posted.

Brother Blaine

Reddited for grammatical mistakes and clarity.

2016/3/19 18:41
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

Quote:
by Julius21
No one can walk the true Christian walk everyday without the indwelling CHRIST. If YOU are doing it, then you are only participating in religious exercises.

Right on Julius!!

2016/3/19 18:59Profile

Re:

Lysa,

I am always encouraged by your fervor for the Lord and your preaching of the gospel to the lost. Stay strong in Him.

2016/3/19 23:00

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy