SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Help! Any church in NW Arkansas?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Help! Any church in NW Arkansas?

My first post here. I am a Christian toddler. Born again for 3 years. Although born (baptized Catholic) and 12 years of Catholic school :).

In past 3 years, lived 2 years Tulsa OK, lately in Branson MO and when lease is up moving to Fayetteville Arkansas.

Haven't been a member of a church these 3 years, I keep trying to find one! Am crestfallen and lonesome. If I must remain a church of one allright. But maybe there is someone here that can direct me to anywhere in Northwest Arkansas.

Do you have private message here? If not I will post my email for responses if folks dont want to publicly respond.

Can you imagine how MANY churches of one there are around? Too scared to join an unscriptual church or community to stay true. But wanting so much to grow in community!

Thank you my very wonderful lifeline of SermonIndex for letting me enter in!

2016/3/17 15:10Profile

Re: Help! Any church in NW Arkansas?

Linda I am brother Blaine Scogin. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas which is 200 miles from Fayetteville Arkansas. I may have some leads on some churches in Fayetteville. Please contact me at my email address below my signature.

Sister private messaging was removed from
forum a few years ago. I believe Greg said it had to do with computer issues for data storage.

Brother Blaine
[email protected]

We edited for additional sentence.

2016/3/17 15:27
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Hi Brother Blaine,

I just emailed you so thank you and feel free to delete your email so you dont have a hundred emails coming in!

2016/3/17 15:34Profile

Re:

Linda just responded to your email sister. Makes no difference I always get a hundred emails comong on.:)

Please tell me what type of church you are looking for. So I can try to give you some leads on those churches at my best meet your needs.

Bro Blaine

2016/3/17 15:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy